Chapter 5

Im Hyuna's POV

I ran out from the toilet in search of Taehyung oppa.

Since it was after lunch oppa should be heading to class now,I pretended to hold my stomach in pain everone was looking at me i could hear whispers.

"What happen to hyuna ah"

"Is she okay?"

"I kill the person who did this to her!"

I then spotted taehyung oppa with other bts members and "Aciddentally" bumped onto his chest.

Taehyung oppa and the other members look me in shock. I then faintly said while crying

"O-oppa save me P-please."

Taehyung oppa then took off his blazer and placed it over my shoulder, I gave a small smirk.

Jung Ra In's POV

"AISH" i stood up and look myself in the toilet's mirror, i saw streaks of blood stain on my shirt

i couldn't let anyone know so i took my dirtied uniform and wore over it.

I cleaned up the blood stains from my lips and quickly head to the nurse office to find nurse eonnie.

I walked down the hallway and people gave me death glares i ignored it and then saw Kim Taehyung taking off his blazer and placing it onto hyuna's shoulder.

I avoided them but was stopped by Park Jimin.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

"Kai bai bo, Kai bai bo aigoo i lost again" Jimin sighed.

"Ah Jimin now you have to treat me" I walked and laughed heading to class.

"WHO IS IT?" i shouted and saw hyuna in a mess the other members and i was shocked.

Everyone was staring  at hyuna so i quickly took my blazer off and cover her up.

"O-oppa save me P-please." she said. I asked her who did this and she looked up and points i looked up and saw Jung Ra In she was avoiding us.

The other bts members looked up too and Jimin stopped her.

Without having a second thought i slapped her across her face her glasses fell to the floor and broke.

She turned straight and glared at me with her round eyes.

"You did this to her didn't you?" I questioned her.

Hyuna then interrupted me and said

"N-no Oppa she just told me to stay away from y-you, she said you belonged to her and if i didn't listen she would punish me again t-thats all".

=Edited=