Chapter 41

Jung Ra In's POV

there goes the bell, it should be Chemisty class now.

My phone vibrated

Someone messaged me,

Message

Boss: Job today at 6pm, Target is a Greaper Gang ,Send them back to where they came from.I'll send you the address in abit.

Me: Okay. Got it

Boss: Gangnam Alley #03-195.

Gangnam!?! If anyone see me i'm so dead. Plus our night lesson ends at 7 Sharp!

How am i going to get out of this?I guess i have to sneak out at night.

I messaged Boss back.

Me: Noted.

Boss: And by the way arm yourself ,they are one tough guys, i'll send backup too.

This was the first time boss told me to arm myself though, i'm don't having a good feeling about this.

-

"Okay Remember this fomular and i'll test you people after we start the night study class alrite?" Mrs Lee reminded.

The bell rung

I stretched my arms and gave a small yawn. It's 2pm Currently we have a one hour break.

"BOO!" I jumped out of my seat

"AHHH, KIM TAEHYUNG HAJIMAH!" I shouted so loud that i think the entire school corridor could hear me.

I blushed straight away when everyone was looking at me.

I then grabbed taehyung by the hand and went out.

"OMG why is that bitch with taehyung?"

"OPPA DON'T GO WITH HER!!"

"Why is she holding taehyung's Hand?"

"OMG are they a thing?"

"EWW LET GO OF OPPA!"

Huh? What do they mean? I look down at my hand, my eyes widened to my horror, i'm freaking holding his hand without knowing.

I quickly struggled to let go of his hand but he holds it tightly.

"Let go Taehyung"

"Hum?"

"I said let go of my hand"

"I don't want to, i like it this way" he whispered to my ear.

"Taehyung!"

He started swinging my hand back and fourth. I'm so gonna be dead!

Unknown's POV

UHHH, i see this was what you are gonna do. I'm almost 60 percent done...

I soon get you

Kim Taehyung's POV

'KYAAAA you sure eat well huh?" I kept staring at Ra In's face while she was eating at the side stall.

"If u were to marry you my wallet is gonna dry out" i joked and she glared at me.

"1,2,3,4,5.... 15,16,17,18!?! Ra In you ate 18 sticks of Emuk! (Fish cake)"

"Ani,here 9 more sticks plus tteokbokki"

"18 plus 9... 27!?! Ra In you gotta stop"

"Ani i don't want too" she whined

I sighed

"Just 3 more? Please?"

She did aegyo its so cute. I cannot say no to her right?

"Fine 3 more"

Jung Ra In's POV

Im so Full, i'm gonna explode anytime.

I planned my escape plan already, so here

Lesson starts at 3Pm sharp, each lesson's duration is 1 hour.

I will have to escape during 5pm luckily i have different classes with Taehyung or else he would be a pain in the ass.

"Let's go Taehyung!"

-

Mission start!