Chapter 42

Jung Ra In's POV

This is my chance, all i have to escape through the back gate.

I packed everything and pretended that i went for a toilet break.

Back Gate...

There's one bad thing fot being a girl.My Skirt, i had to climb the fence with the risk of my skirt flying up in the air.

"Urgh" Finally i climbed over it. I walk towards the back road and spotted my baby.

"There you are Mommy found you" it was my black coloured Bike i use it for emergencies only.

I wore my safety helmet and secure my skirt from my thighs and started the engine.

"Vrum Vrum" it made a loud sound and i dashed across the road.

It took about 10 minutes to reach home.

-

I took a shower and dressed up in black again.

I wore black puma Running shoes, black leather tights, a black knitted long sleeve over with a leather jacket, a black mask and lastly tied my hair up in a messy high pony tail.

I went to my basement and grabbed my the knuckles, a pocket knife and a shot gun.

I'm Ready.

Gangnam alley...

This place is so near my school i think if i were to fire a gun shot, it would be heared.

"AYE WHO'S THERE?"

I'm inches away from the greaper gang I guess i got caught.

I raised both my arms in the air and scanned through them thwy were all tall and strong builded i was like 2/3 of their size.

"Looks like a Slut " slut? Me? I kicked him on his neck making him fall.

All of the other members then charged against me.

I clenched my fist and luckily i wore my metal knuckles on.

I punched the first guy on the jaw and it surely broke.

I climbed onto the second guys back but he grabbed me and threw me against the wall.

I didn't back down because of this.

"A tough one eh?"

The third guy punch me on my stomach multiple times but then i choked him and smacked him against the wall making his head bleed.

The fight continued, we all exchanged hits and punches.

I was bleeding and worn out but i still was in my defending position.

It was three against one now.

They all took out their pocket knife, and started swaying the knife around.

I grabbed one of the guys head and ran across the wall flipping him and kicking the other guy's head on the back and head. K.O -ing two in one goal.

That was also the moment which my life's biggest mistake happened.

My Shot gun slipped off from my back pocket.

I tried to grab it but i a step too late.

The last guy standing was hold the gun towards me.

He was smirking.

He cornered me in one corner of the alley.

When he was loading the gun to shoot me i ran for my life, but life didn't grant me my wish.

He shot me, the bullet sliced through my left arm. I kept running while holding my injured arm.

"BANG"

The second bullet went through my right thigh,I almost tripped and i cried out.

"BANG"

I was far enough from him but the last bullet shot me on my right shoulder blade and it went halfway through.

This was the point that me legs gave up on me.