Chapter 16

Jung Ra In's POV

The alarm rang

I woke up feeling dizzy it must have been the soju yesterday.

I turn around to see taehyung sleeping beside me hugging my waist tight my face was so close to his till i could feel his hot breath.

I froze but came back to my senses stood up on the bed and took a pillow and repeatedly hitted taehyung.

"Yah-BYUN-TAE wake up NOW." i shouted while hitting him.

" H-Hyung 5 more minutes" he said in a husky voice while warping himself in the blanket.

I didn't bother about taehyung so i decided to clean myself up for school.

The moment i stepped into the bathroom i realized that i was still at taehyung's house and i didn't have my uniform with me.

I didn't want to disturb taehyung yet to ran to jimin and jungkook's room.

"Jimin Jungkook wake up!"

"W-what"jimin said half sleeping.

"Can i borrow you gym clothes please?" Jimin didn't say anything but pointed to his wardrobe.

I grabbed jimin's gym clothes and went to shower.

"I'll change to my uniform at school But now i'm hungry." I decided to cook pancakes and bacon for breakfast, the boys still haven't woke up so i tucked into food first.

I heard footsteps so i lifted my head up and look at that person, Taehyung. He was in his uniform with shirt tucked out and tie loosen up.

His hair was wet with bangs covering his eyes and there was towel covering his neck.

"Morning" he greeted.

He sat down and we ate breakfast together.

The atmosphere was abit tense but then he broke the silence

"Who's Gym clothes is that?" He asked

"Jiminnie" i said.

suddenly he used his fork and poke my pancake swiftly bringing over to his plate.

"YAH THATS MINE!" I pouted. He just stuck out his tongue.

I finished breakfast and went to jimin and jungkook's room to call them up.

I jumped around on jimin's bed and he got up annoyed.

I tipped my toes over to jungkook's bed and started tickling him.

" Ahahhahahaha h-hajima."

Finally he woke up.

"your gonna pay for that." he said in the morning voice.

Everone was ready and we left for school.

-

"Yah carry this" taehyung demanded.

"No" he threw his bag to me and i had no choice but to catch it.

It was quite a long journey i was getting tired and dizzy i guess the soju still had effect.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

Ra In looked tired though,i walked to her side and pulled off both her bag and my bag then i carried it.

"No it's okay i can carry it" she said giving me a weak smile

"Don't" i said firmly.

At School

"Oppa"

"Oppa why is she with you"

"get away from oppa your dangerous"

"Oppa she so ugly i much prettier".

I look at her and she was looking down i was getting so annoyed with all those fake voices.

I told her i would carry her bag to class and she go change.

-

Hyuna approched me

"Oppa annyeong thank you for saving me that day. If it weren't for you i could have died in her ruthless arms" she squealed.

I then remembered what Ra In said last night

"Hyuna did it to herself and me"

Ra In came through from the back door she walked towards jimin and passed him his gym clothes.

The girls was glaring at her.

The bell rang

Lessons started,i was so bored,but something was a big distraction for me,Jung Ra In.

She was dozing off class its not what she would normally do.

She was called off to wake up by the teacher several times i guessed she was really tired.

Wait why the hell am I caring about her

-