Chapter 27

Jung Ra In's POV

Today's the week of my job, i felt much better after that sleep last night i got

I did my everyday morning routine and went off to school.

I walked out of my house and saw taehyung leaning against the wall of the corridor his blazer hung over his shoulder, t-shirt untucked and tie not to the tied up to the neck.

He's hot, pretend to be normal Ra In.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I still felt awfully bad about what happened to Ra In yesterday.

So i decided to redeem my so called mistakes.

I wanted to go to school with her so i went to her house waiting for her.

As usual she had glasses on and she hot after that makeover of hers.

I went close to her and she just stood still he cheeks was slight pink i reached my hand out and took her glasses breaking it on the ground.

She frowned at me

"KIM TAEHYUNG what are you doing to my glasses!"

"You look better without them anyways" she kept quiet stomping off to school.

"Oppa who's that new girl?"

"Oppa i love you"

"Oppa date me not that new girl"

New girl?

"Taehyung ah who's that new girl?" Suga hyung asked.

"Ra In" i said. Hyungs look at me in disbelief.

Jungkook went foward to Ra In sweeping her bangs off to the side from her face.

"Jinja! She is really Ra In She's smoking hot now!"

Everyone when to Ra In and examined her face

"Thank me for this Ra In" jimin shouted.

She smiled and said

"Thanks oppa" what oppa? I am also her oppa why doesn't she call me oppa.

I pushed everyone aside and hung my arm over Ra In's Shoulder pulling her to class when pinching her cheeks.

Jimin and Jungkook then follow beside me.

"Ah appayo Taehyung hajimah" she spoke. I ignored her and continued to pinch her cheeks.

She then started to attack me by tickling me i cannot stop laughing.

The fangirls was glaring, Jimin and Jungkook was also mimicking what we were doing.

I grabbed her by her waist lifting her up with one arm to the classroom.

"Kim taehyung lemme go" she whispered. "Now i don't want to be targeted by your fangirls."she whispered even softer.

I let her onto the ground still grabbing her by the waist going into class.

Jung Ra In's POV

Give me a break taehyung i don't want to be attacked by your fangirls again.

We reached class and girls was giving me dirty glares.

"oppa who is she?" Curses could be heard.

Taehyung then sat beside me with jimin oppa and jungkook behind.