Chapter 40

Jung Ra In's POV

"Ahn Jung Ah! 167cm & 52.3 Kg"

"Go soo ji! 166cm & 60kg"

"Im Hyuna! 166cm & 45kg"

"Yumi! 166cm & 45.7kg"

So on and so fourth...

"Jung Ra In!"

Is that me? I was really nervous untill taehyung elbowed me on my waist making me snap out of my imagination.

I stood on the machine trying to look at my height and weight.

"Jung Ra In?!166cm and a shocking 42kg?! You better start eating!"

I scanned through the hall all of the girls had their jaw dropped even the boys.

"Yah! Why don't you start eating?!?" Jimin oppa yelled at me. A typical brother he is.

The teacher finally weight all of us and he seperated us into the 3 catergories.

Sadly i belong to the mulnutrition group but i'm healthy!

"Seongsangnim! Can we drag her to the canteen and feed her?" Jungkook and Jimin shouted at the same time making taehyung and i bursting out of laughter.

"Yes! And boys make sure she eats 2 or more bowls!" Seongsangnim said.

Canteen...

"No no wait oppa it's too much!!!"

Oppa just randomly picked food from the food cart.

I have a mountain of rice, kimchi,dak galbi(spicy chicken) ,beef and 2 boxes of banana milk!

"Eat well!" Jimin smiled and i nodded with a 'i-wont-eat-well' face.

I had my first bite. Suprisingly i was delicious! I kept eating like a machine that would never stop.

i choked onto the rice. Taehyung quickly poked a straw into the banana milk box and i started gulping down on the milk.

"Here eat more" taehyung handed me cookies and cream bread and i gobble it down.

"Wow Ra In i think you'll win for the fastest eating contest." Jungkook oppa joked.

"Taehyungie, jiminnie oppa and Jungkookie oppa. Can go to the field after this?"

Field...

Finally i got to run after this. Remember i told you guys that we were sperated into 3 catergory? The people who suffered from obesity are her running or should i say jogging.

I was running for 30 minutes or more i guess i love running.

Taehyung is still running with me.

I looked at him, his wet hair, his sweat dripping from his side burns to his jawing falling off his chin on top of that he was breathing heavily it was totally sexy.

"W-wae?" Taehyung said in a huskly voice it sended shivers to my whole body.

"A-ani" i replied.

We ran for another 15 minutes or so and rested on the nearby bench. I wipe my sweated and and passed a towel to taehyung.

He was drinking water, so i stood up infront of him wiping his sweat. I didn't think much that time.

Kim Taehyung's POV

Its so hot here

Huh?

I opened my eyes while drinking water. Ra In was wiping my sweat, i almost spatted the water i drank.

My heart was pounding faster and faster.

"Okay done" Ra In hung the towel around my neck.

Cupping my cheeks checking for anymore sweat.