Chapter 35

Jung Ra In's POV

Hyuna was sleeping like a pig plus a log i say.

She was snoring with her mouth wide open drooling all over her pillow mouthing taehyung's and bts's names.

I went to shower and changes into a high waisted short jeans,white long turtle neck , black bomber jacket and white converse.

I went to wake hyuna up.

"YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?" She shouted pushing me making me fall onto the ground and damn her breath stinks

Her makeup melted on her face smuging the pillow.

After waking that girl up,I went down and ate at breakfast buffet.

-

Cereal and milk with blueberry muffins.

I went to find and empty seat and sat down.

Many things came through my mind,Omma Appa and even taehyung flashed out of my head

i kept poking my cereal thinking through.

"Yah stop poking that poor cereal"Taehyung said while snatching my spoon and eating my soggy cereal.

"Go get your own" i pouted.

After a while he came back with rainbow cereal and milk.

Without him looking, i snatched some of the cereal.

Slowly the other bts members arrived, they ate and they looked like hungry horses.

-

We gather at the lobby of the hotel and Mr byun started making annoncements

"Okay today is Beach party time you can party untill night"

Yass beach party time i needa get red Wine to party just tell Mr Byun it's grape juice.

"Jiminnie oppa do you wanna drink Red Wine?" I whispered to him.

He nodded his head asap i order red wine to my room and hid it under my bomber and kept it in taehyung's room.

I walk back and front ruffling my hair thinking which bikini colour i should wear. Black? Or white?

Ugh

White! Thats it i'll choose white.

I changed into a white bikini and wore a oversized see through tee and nike shorts.

Then i headed to the beach.

-

the breeze of the beach, The beads of sand touched my feet in every step.

And there's something which irritates me

Seriously i could see girls with their bikini and their flirting.

I rested under a huge umbrella on a white bench closing my eyes, my legs were showing.

"Ra In!" I opened my eyes seeing jungkook waving at me with the other boys half naked with just shorts.

Guess what all of them had abs

They look all look cute except jiminnie's.

They came closer as i started to blush

"Damn those legs" namjoon oppa whistled.

That made me blush even more, "Ra In where's your bikini?" Taehyung came closer slightly pulling my shirt but i smacked him on his hands.

"I'll go get changed" i said in a low voice.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

The beach? There's so many hot girls in bikinis namjoon hyung was already hitting on them with his dimples.

I then saw a little girl's shade coming towards us i couldn't see the face of her body was literally goals.

Her pale skin, that S line and curves down her thin legs it's just perfect.

"Hyung Hyung! Isn't that Ra In?" Jungkook awoke me and he ran to that figure i was staring at.

DAEBAK! IT'S RA IN that closer look of her's just spices this up here.

"Yoongi hyung stop sleeping you gotta see this" hoseok hyung shook yoongi.

"Annyeong?" Ra in spoke in a softer voice.

Jung Ra In's POV

Damn the atmosphere is getting akaward here.

My face was boiling when i stood there.

7 pairs of eyes were staring right through me.

"Let's go play" Jimin came over grabbing me by my shoulder.

"Y-yeh lets go?" I stuttered,Gosh get me otta here.

I think i long should be dead by now, the girls were giving me glares shooting me through with those eyes and guys were giving me a 'Damn- Gurl- your- smexy' look.

I'm sure i would be eaten up if it wasn't for jimin oppa and if Bts wasn't here.