Chapter 44

Jung Ra In's POV

I opened my eyes seeing myself in a bright room. I tried to sit up but my shoulder blade hurts. My face didn't have any injuries but but torso were full of bruises.

I turned to my left and saw Taehyung sleeping on the sofa i remembered everything that night, he had puffy eyes. Did he cry?

*Cough* *Cough* "Ah!" My shoulder and Stomach hurts.

"Ra In?" Taehyung woke up he came to me cupped my face.

"Yah Pabo why do you always put yourself in danger?"

"Mian Taehyungie"

"I'm so thankfull that your alright"

He hugged me.

"Urgh my shoulder" taehyung hugged me to harshly.

"Mian" he kissed me on the forehead.

The opened showing the doctor. "Ra In-ssi are you feeling better now" i nodded.

"Ra In you have a minor gun shot on you left arm that will heal in 3 days it's a small cut." I nodded again

"You have a gun shot on your thigh but you won't have any difficulties to walk just avoid big movement"

"And regarding your shoulder, the bullet broke you shoulder blade it will take around 2 weeks to heal and for that period you will have a bandage tied to you.chest."

"Okay thank you doc" i thanked him and he left.

"Now Ra In explain"

I explain every single bit to taehyung and he was very shock that i was not that nerdy girl but was a total bad ass.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I've been absent for school for two days already because i took care of Ra In. I also told hyungs what happened and told them to keep a secret.

Jimin and Jungkook doesn't know yet.

Today she's going to school with me and i have to keep a close eye on her.

"Careful, here" i carried her bag and guided Ra In to walk to our class room. She still looks pale and in pain.

*Time skip*

*Ring Ring*

"Taehyungie i don't want to eat i don't have the appetite" she said in a faint voice.

The way she looks pains me.

"Ra In! Annyeong!" Jimin pinched her cheeks and almost hug her but i stopped him

"Andwae!"

I think the painkillers have a drowsy effect, Ra In fell asleep already.

I took of my blazer and covered her.
*

The lesson is going to start soon how am i gonna wake her up?

I shook her slightly but it also didn't work. I pecked her her cheeks but that didn't work, I kissed her on her edge of her lips and she woke up.

Her eyes flutter open, she stretched but then she almost screamed in pain.

"Aish this is so annoying"

She's so cute.

*Time skip: (After Night study)

Ra In hasn't eaten for the day. I grabbed her hand and brought her to the near by 7 eleven store.

I pick out Spicy chicken flavored ramen along with banana milk and i picked prawn flavored ramen and fresh milk.

"Ra In sit first, i will help you cook" she smiles at me.

5 Minutes later...

"Kyaaa Ramen" she said in a cute tone

"Cute"

"Naega?" She came closer to me making my heart beat faster.

"Neh, Neoneun (yes,you)" she blushes and continue to eat ramen.
*

Jung Ra In's POV

Pharmacy...

"Can i get a box of bandages,Sterilized cotton pads and Clear Alcohol" i said.

"Here, total it would be $$$$ won thank you" i paid and taehyung insisted to bring me home

Home...

"Taehyung erm... i need your help" i started to blush

"Yes?"

"Can you help me E..erm c..clean and e..erm b..bandage my wounds?" Aish it was so embarrassing

"Sure!"
*
*
*
To be continued...