Chapter 39

Jung Ra In's POV...

"Urgh" i grabbed my head and smacked my chest in pain falling onto the floor.

Taehyung came in carrying me braidal style and place me onto the bed.

"Ugh seafood" i mumbled.

"Kyaaa come lets eat medicine" taehyung played around like a kid making me laugh, i had no choice but to eat it.

-

Is the medicine some kid of magic? It literally made me fall asleep for hours.

6 hours later

I opened my eyes and i felt much better i felt that the unsick me is back. I turned around and saw taehyung sleeping soundly.

I stood up and hopped to me medicine bag at the table

"Thankiew medicine" i talked to the no living thing that saved my life.

I still feel cold and a runny nose though but my fevers' gone.

I climbed ontop of taehyung out of happiness, but acidentally woke him up. I stared at his eyes for as long as i could remember.

He sild his hand onto the back of my neck pulling me towards him.

In one single motion he gave a long deep kiss. I stood frozen for a few seconds but then kissed him back

His plump lips were sweet and soft.

I letted go of the kiss blushing like a red tomato

"U-um i-i t-toilet s-sorry" i ran straight to the toilet and lock the toilet door leaning against the door.

I touched my lips, standing there like an idiot? How am i gonna face taehyung now?

I opened the door slightly and taehyung wasn't there. I look to my left then taehyung popped out making me flustered.

"E-erm" i stuttered again,

"You feeling better?" Taehyung asked and i nodded.

"Taehyung it's already 4pm what should we do i'm bored"i rolled around the bed.

"Yobuseyo? Jimin oppa? Uh? Okay Araso! Annyeong!"

"Wae?"

"Jiminnie oppa asked if we could party at his room"

"Okay let's go then"

-

These few days at Jejudo ended pretty quickly and we are back in our old school again.

Since our mid year examinations are nearing the school created this totally utterly crazy idea for us to have a night study program.

-

Yay Gym class, the only lesson i dreaded for. I change into my tight fitted gym attire and shorts then procceded to the indoor sports hall.

As usual Jimin oppa, jungkook oppa and Taehyungie were surrounded by swirms fangirls.

There goes the whistle.

"Okay! Now today we are doing a official weighing, look around you and see for yourself in this class we have 3 types of people"

Mr Gwon took a breath before continuing.

"Firstly the overweight ones, secondly, the mulnutritioned ones and lastly the average ones."

"So we are going to weigh each and everyone of you and get you catergorised into different group and focus making you into a fit and healthy person!"

Finally he finished his speach.

All the girls basically fought for the rights of concealling their height and weight, how embarrasing can it be?

"Ra in? So how do you feel about this weighing thing?" Jimin oppa came over and hung his hand over my shoulder

"I don't know" i pouted

"Form a line!!" Mr Kim spatted

-

A/N: Well in my school there will always be a weighing sesson to check your height and weight for the begining of the year and mid terms of the year. I don't know if previously ur school does that but mine did.