Chapter 36

Jung Ra In's POV

I was staring at the sea untill jimin oppa started splashing water randomly at me. Taehyung, jungkook and j-hope then came after me too.

The other members were hitting on other girls.

I couldn't just stand there like an idiot so i splashed back.

"YAH kim taehyung catch me if you can" i shouted giving him that innocent,look running for my life.

Yes i just disrespected Taehyung i Yah-ed him.

"What?You YAH ME?" He ran after me in full speed.

Jungkook was taking pictures with his camera and hobi and jimin was all lovely

(A/N: Yass jimin and hoseok couple :) )

"Tae tae is slow" i pouted, while looking behind me i fell of the sand leaving taehyung laughing at me.

I gave him a glare and he came helping me.

I took this opportunity to push taehyung into the water.

He fell hard on wet land falling into water.

"Ugh sand, and you Ra In come here!!" Taehyung smirked and i ran to jimin once again.

"OPPA" i grabbed jimin's arm.

Jimin and Taehyung were giving each other tiny little eye contact but then suddenly Jimin grabbed me by the shoulder and taehyung grabbed me by the legs making me float in the air

"1, 2 , 3 kyaaaaaa" they swung me side by side throwing me into water leaving me all damp.

The water was freezing cold, my legs were all jello

"Needa hand?" Taehyung placed his hands out as i grabbed it standing up.

He then took a towel and place it over my head drying my hair.

"Oppaaaaaa I'm here" It was Hyuna she was in a all black bikini

It's that mine?

She did have that curves but she had a small ass. The only thing she could flirt with was her boobs.

Taehyung was giving a disgusted face, while hyuna grabbed taehyung's arm. Taehyung couldn't say much as her minions already invaded our area with the other members.

I was losing hope for some reason, my face was all gloomy.

"Tae Hyung i'll go back first i'm not well" i said faintly.

"alrite you go now ,rest longer" Hyuna said but it was like a warning. I didn't lie that i was not feeling too well.

I wore over my tee and shorts and bid my farewell to the other members.

They didn't seem to hear me so i left to my room.

-

I turned the air-con to 28 degrees but it was still freezing cold.

I wore a long sleeve turtle neck along with black jeggings and i wore over a thick jacket placing hot packs all over my body.

I touch myself on the forehead, the fever returned i searched my luggage for my medication, swallowing mulitiple pills.

I couldn't sleep at all i was sweating but freezing at the same time.

I was all weak, my body was shaking, lips were chapped and i felt paralysed i knew i needed to call someone so i reached for my phone on my far right.

Ugh,gotcha the number pad was blurry. Who should i call? Taehyung?

Contact list

Taetae alien~~

My head was spinning because of the sudden pain that rushed through me. Before i could click taehyung's contact everything went dark and my phone fell onto the floor.