Chapter 46

Kim Taehyung's POV

The 18 round on the field, i was running behind Ra In making sure that she was fine. She was limping on one foot.

"Yah taehyungie why is Ra In running like this" Jimin asked.

I didn't reply him, my mind was somewhere else.
*
Ra In started to slow down, she was grabbing her shoulder. I ran towards her.

"Ra In wae? Eodi appa?"

She shakes her head.
*
I ran side by side with her, every round that ends the face becomes paler and paler.

"29" Ra In said breathless.

She kept blinking and shaking her head, we were ariving at the finshing point.

"30" Ra In collapsed on her knees.

I pulled her up hanging her arm around my shoulder and i brought her to the nurse office.

Nurse office...

"NOONA HELP HER PLEASE" i place her gently on the bed and i went to rush Noona.

Noona lifted her shirt, the bandage was red, I'm gonna kill that teacher.

The door slammed open and it revealed Jimin and Jungkook.

"TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU" Jimin screamed

"HERE!"

"Okay now tell me WHERE IS RA IN?"

"IDON'TKNOWANDICANNOTTELLYOU!"

"CAN YOU SLOW DOWN TALKING ABIT?!?!"

"NOOOOO"

Jimin and Jungkook went to open every bed's Curtain and it was down to the last one.

"There Hyung!" Jungkook don't expose it, i slapped myself in the forhead.

I went to tackle Jimin and Jungkook, swish the Jungkook's long arms opened the curtain.

Inside showed Ra In sweating profusely and her biting a towel.

Red bandages when on the silver tray.

"W..wha i..i t..tae w..wha"

"Jimin let's talk outside"

I dragged Jimin and Jungkook outside and their faces were so unpredictable.

Jungkook kept pointing towards the nurse office door and Jimin just stares at me.

"Would you guys just please snap out of it?!?" I called them but they where still not listening.

"GUYS!" i screamed once again.

"What's wrong with Ra In?" Jimin came and grabbed my collar tightly while jungkook tries to stop him.

"Ra In got gun shots on her body" i sighed.

Jimin's and Jungkook's face softened at the news being heard.

"How?!?" Both of them shouted.

"You see Ra In wasn't that girl who likes to read books and stay at home, she was a Underground fighter. Sometimes she skips school because of her injuries and keeps her identity to protect people around her."

"I don't need protection from her" jimin scoffed

*Doors opened*

Ra In was there with a pale face.

"JUNG RA IN!"

She smiles to us weakly.

Jung Ra In's POV

"I'm really fine guys" i said. They looked really worried to me.
*
Lunch was approching and before i could stand up i felt a strong arm around my waist, taehyung.

"I can walk myself taehyung" i said in a weak voice.

"I'll help"

While walking Jimin and jungkook was standing like guards leading the way,making space for me to walk.

There were so many mumbling about me.

Unknown POV...

Red bandages, Red bandages and Red bandages.

I'm coming to you soon, babe and...

I found out who you are...