Chapter 6

Jung Ra In's POV

T-taehyung j-just slapped me right? I turn and glared at him.

My glasses broke and taehyung said something i didn't heard.

"N-no Oppa she just told me to stay away from y-you, she said you belonged to her and if i didn't listen she would punish me again t-thats all".

What the fuck?My blood was boiling

"Yah I didn't even touch you."I frowned

I went close to her but jimin stopped me,Taehyung then grabbed me by my collar ,ouch my scars.

My tears then escape from my eyes i tried to push taehyung away but i was too weak.

He warned me that he would come back after me again,He letted me go and i took the last glance at hyuna and ran away to the nurse office.

-

I sat on the bed at the nurse office and hugged my legs tightly, sobbing

"O-omma a-appa i missed you can you please come back?"

Nurse eonnie then ran towards me and asked me what happen she then patted my head.

I kept repeating tae hyung's name, I layed down on bed and eonnie started to treat my wounds on around my back and belly.

It hurt but not as much, i continue to stare blankly

"aigioo those scars reopened again? didn't eonnie tell you to stop all intensive training and avoid fights?!how many times did these scars open?" Nurse eonnie sighed.

I went to sleep.

Min Yoongi's POV

i opened my eyes and heard someone's quiet sobbing who's that idiot who interrupted my beauty sleep?

I pulled away the curtain around the bed and sneaked a peak,I saw a girl with big round eyes,white and smooth thin legs.

I glanced at her from bottom but something caught my eyes, her back and belly area were scarred

"aigioo those scars reopened again? Didn't eonnie tell you to stop all intensive training and avoid fights?!? They reopened how many times?"

What? Training ? Fights? The scars reopened before? And whats with tae hyung?!

I only slept for 2 hours Whats happening? i was getting seriously curious.

I watched her fall asleep and damn she's kinda cute , She slept for 3 periods and then she woke up.

I sat on the bed and she saw me staring at her

"OMMO!" She jumped.

"Anneyong Min Yoongi here aka Suga" I raised my hand, She gave me an unpleasant look

"o-ouh anneyong Jung Ra In imnida" Ra In such a nice name.

Jung Ra In's POV

-Message-

Boss: Drake road street 1 , 4.00pm back up will meet you at your house 3.30pm sharp.

Me: okay. Noted

-End-

Boss finally sent me the address.

"Yah Ra In wanna skip school ? It's only noon" Who's talking?

Turned and look around and realised Yoongi was talking to me, he gave me a cute gummy smile.

I told myself

"Jung Ra In skipping school won't hurt let's go and forget about what happened earlier." I then nodded to Yoongi.

=Edited=