Chapter 45

Kim Taehyung's POV

This was the first time that she invited me to her house. The rest of the time i barged in.

After a few minutes, she came out with wearing a white boyfriend tee. Her hair was wet and tee was half soaked because of her bandage.

She gave me the bandage and sat towards me with her back facing me.

I hesitated for abit, but then i lifted her shirt and i was blushing hard.

I slowly unwarped the bandage. There on her right shoulder blade was a very obvious wound of a gun shot.

I gave her a towel to bite on. "It's gonna be painful" i warned her.

I poured the alcohol down her shoulder,She was all tensed up. I quickly cleaned up the wound and place sterilized cotton pads on the wound and bandaged her up.

"Gwenchana?"

"Umm"

Her eyes were red, did she suffer like this before?

I then cleaned up the rest of the wounds as fast as i could.
*

Jung Ra In's POV

Stay strong Ra In, this happens all the time. But when i see taehyung i really want to lean on his shoulder and cry out about how painful it was.

I sended taehyung out of my house, but before that i gave him a quick peck on his cheeks. What's gottan into me?
*

*Ring Ring*

The alarm don't wake me up please, school again. I dressed up in my uniform and went out.

Again, i saw a black car outside. The window rolled down and it revealed taehyung inside.

"Let's go my lady"

"Taehyung?"

"Pali if you don't hurry were gonna be late"

"Araso"

I opened the door of the car and hugged my bag in my arms.
*
School...

School was pretty normal, but not untill Gym lesson.

Seems like our previous teacher had resigned and we were replaced with a very strict teacher.

I told the Mr lee that i could play because i was injured but then he replied with a 'I-Don't-Care'.

Even worst, we were having physical training on the first day.

"KIDS GATHER NOW" Wut? KIDS? We are almost freaking adults.

"PLANKING POSITION NOW!" all of us went down in plank position. Taehyung was planking beside me looking at me with a worried look.

I mouth him 'i'm okay'.

I was leaning on my left arm and my and left leg all the time. I could fell the bandage of my left arm tighten.

"NOW UP" we all sighed while standing up.

"Ra In, Gwenchana?" Taehyung asked in concerned while jimin joked at taehyung for being over sensetive.

"I'm still fine" i said breathless.

"PUSH UP 100 NOW" My eyes widened while it met taehyung's. He glared at the teacher while wanting to chargw after him, but i holded him back.

100 Push ups were terrible, i lifted my sleeve and looked at the bandage, it was red.

"JUMPING JACKS 100 AND LUNGES 100 NOW!"

When will this end?

I was sweating and it was a bad sign, this meant that my bandage is gonna get damn.

"Tsk" i stop doing jumping jacks halfway my thigh, don't die on me me.

"YAH DO IT PROPERLY"

"Neh, i'm sorry" i said

Continuing the whole fitness thingy, it was like hell all the time. We did like so many things.

"FIELD 30 ROUNDS!"

OMG the field track is so long...
*
*
*
To be continued...