Chapter 25

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I followed her back home , and she would some times turn around and glance at me.

Those round eye their so cute.

When she reached her doorstep, she almost close the door but I blocked it with my foot.

I ran inside and later at the sofa.

"Yah move or l'll call for police that there's a Byuntae here who trespassed into my house" she shouted infront of my face.

She was so close to my face her plump red lips were so irresitable, I pulled her to towards me and she fell on top of me.

Her cheeks where boiling red,"I-let me go n-now!" She stuttered, she tried swirming out of my grip.

I moved my face closer to her face and have her a small kiss on the lips.

Jung Ra In's POV

My mind was blank, for some reason I didn't want taehyung to let me go. I'm afraid that he would leave me.

I could feel his nose brush against mine. He kissed me, it wasn't actually actually a kiss It's just a peck.

Everything happened so fast I couldn't react.

"Shut up your so noisy lemme sleep" he whispered to my ear sending tiny little tingles down my spine.

-

I woke up on taehyung's arms, my lips curved up abit ,staring at his beautiful face.

Leaving taehyung alone I want to cook breakfast, Pancakes and Rolled eggs.

I suddenly felt an arm warping on my waist a head leaning against my left shoulders.

My heart was beating faster every second.

And a familiar smell, taehyung.

Kim Taehyung's POV

I saw Ra In cooking she's beautiful,everytime I see her I feel the urge to pull her into a hug.

Walking up to her I placed one of my arms around her waist leaning against her.

How I wish I would wake up hugging her eveyday.I mean it.

She cooked breakfast and I ate it, seriously does she cook that deliciously?

Jung Ra In's POV

I kept glancing at taehyung, the way he eats.

Why do I have this weird feeling when I'm around him do I like him?

"Yah yah!" Taehyung called and I snapped out of my dream land.

"I'm bored let's go out" taehyung requested.

Today is a Sunday I'm suppose to rest, he has been doing aegyo and I'm kinda attracted to it just once won't kill right?

"Fine" I pouted sighed.

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

I really hoped she can go out with me today ever since she went out with Jimin I feel discomfort, Please just say yes please. I did aegyo to please her and she fell for it.

What's wrong with me

-

Do I like him?
Do I like her?