Chapter 10

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

There was no lessons going on now so i was at the library searching for books.

Doesn't mean a bad boy can't read books i mean music books.I took a few book and was finding a book about lyrics.

I walked around and finally saw it. A girl with a small figure was reaching for it but i didn't care.

I walked towards her and grabbed the book she was reaching for in one motion.

She instantly turned around i could feel her nose lightly brush against my chest.

I stood still for a few second my heart was pounding hard i took a step back and saw the same girl who hit hyuna.

Her cheeks was in a slight pastel pink colour she was pretty cute though

*taehyung snap out of it* i was still furious about what she had done to hyuna, so i pushed her against the bookshelves and some of the books fell on her.

But for some reason i felt guilty.

Jung Ra In's POV

Am i blushing?

You gotta be kidding me right? Taehyung? Seriously out of all boys?

I gotta admit he smell good.

Haizzz whatever the next lesson is Gym class.

I have a love hate relationship with this class.

I left the library and went to change into my gym clothes and headed to the basket ball court.

In there i saw a crowd surrounding jimin , taehyung and jungkook as always but i'm pretty blessed as yoongi was having the same gym class slot as me he's pretty nice after i got to know him.

Yoongi's fan girls was cheering for him while was playing basketball but then he stopped playing then walked toward teahyung and the others.

*Whistle*

"Gather around now said today you are playing volleyball i will group you into teams of 4!" he bellowed.

"Group 1 Im hyuna , Yoo yumi Jeon Jung kook and lastly Park Jimin. Group 2"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH,and lastly Group 4 Yoon Min Ji , Jung Ra in , Lee Mina and Kim Tae Hyung OKAY NOW DISSMISSED!"

Ugh why with them.

I was set to be standing on the front on the left side and beside me was TaeHyung.

Behind me was Mina and beside Mina was Min Ji.

Guess what our opponent is group 1 just perfect !

*Rolls eyes*

Hyuna was standing infront of me and beside of her was Jimin and behind Jimin was Jung kook and beside jungkook was yumi.

yumi jungkook
hyuna jimin
====================
Me TaeHyung
Mina Minji

*Beep*

GAME START
*
*
*
*
TO BE CONTINUED....

=Edited=