A message from Chloe

Hi everyone!

So writing this book an all I thought you being my readers might wanna kno a bit about the girl behind the verses.

I'm 17, 18 in January.
I'm a twin. My brother is a lover of science and art. Writing isn't really his cuppa tea.
I attend college and study three a levels.
History
Geography
English combined.

I love English and geography most. But don't have any idea what I'd like to do with my life...

Erm... Its hard to talk about oneself isn't it?

I like carrot cake, and baking cakes. Cheesecake is a good recipe. 😧

I'm small. Like five foot nothing small. But I won't complain because I'm great at hide and seek.

I like to read Darren Shan, he is and always will be by far my favourite author and inspiration. 😚

Horror is probably what I read the most. I like to scare myself just not with ghost trains..... They make me cry. And I'm not an attractive crier like you see in the movies.

Oh! I have a passion for the films Phantom of the Opera and the Moulin Rouge. Don't ask why. I just love them.

Any questions? I will answer them for you.

My favourite colour is green or black.

Erm....Doctor who is also my life.

And Sherlock, and that new series Class.

I'm a Tom boy. I like to play footie , I love the woods and camping. Makeup is only for occasion and hair down isn't really my cuppa tea. I don't mind mud at all. Honestly I'd rather wear jeans and trainers than a dress and heels.

Ask away? I'm open to questions even if its like
"How do you wear your hair?"

Ans: any way really but I like to braid it