The Return of Rose

What if I told you my life was an illusion? That everything that was good in my life only lasted for a little bit because fate had something else in store for me. Something big.

I just didn't see it coming. But I should have.

I should have, since my life is always bound to be destroyed, broken, and be made fun of.

▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪ ▪▪

He stared at me with soft eyes. That's funny considering how he always wore a masked expression.

"You know, it's hard to love you when you act like this." I didn't know whether he was angry or sad but that wasn't important; one of the voices in my head was telling me or shouting at me to not care. Also a funny thing, because I didn't care. But like I said, that was only one of the voices inside of my head.

I was consumed by bitterness and that pounding voice. So thats what I wanted to show him. Bitterness. I wanted to make him suffer like how I was. "Then dont. I stopped doing it for awhile." I shrugged and smirked.

God if I knew how good it felt being selfish, I would have done it a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the second book of the first one, Rose and the Mafia. I suggest reading the first one as it will all make sense.

Also good luck guys!!! I tried my best to make the sequel better than the first one. As I was editing the first book, I was a bit dissapointed how it turned out. Still, I tried making this worth reading the first.

I may rewrite the first one, who knows but anyways I'll just let you jump into the roller coaster of emotions.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!!!