Chapter 24: Bianchi's Secret Son

A/N: I wanted to apologize to you all because as i was editing the first book and this one, I saw that I used two different names for a character. Danielle is actually suppose to be Daniella. So sorry if you all were confused. So so sorry!! Anyways enjoy hope that doesn't happen again!

We stood there motionlessly, giving him our last prayers.

I know I sound like a psycho but this is what I wanted to happen. It was going to be sooner or later and I chose sooner. Although three months was a little too long, but this man was stubborn. And also I couldn't make it suspicious that as soon as I moved in, he suddenly died.

You might think I was sad but this wasn't the saddest thing that has happened. I called my fiancé—or should I say ex-fiancé— And broke off the engagement. We talked for twenty minutes which was barely enough for us to argue. He tried his best to "calm" me down which was funny because I was calm. He was the one who was baffled. I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of me. I was going to run a damn mafia and he would be in my way. We were both two different people. I didn't deserve him. I didn't. Taylor was also disappointed. Heck everyone was. It's been three months since I've last heard from them all. Although Calum kept trying to reach me but I wouldn't— couldn't answer.

I swear to you if I had to tell you how I felt at this moment I wouldn't say much. Not even if my life was on the line. As everyday passed a piece of my heart kept falling off. Everyday I was losing feeling. I was even forgetting what happiness even was.

Did this moment count as being happy? The fact that I had poisoned a man everyday and he finally died, did that count as happy? As a victory? Like I said I wasn't good with feelings anymore.

I couldn't even cry when I had gotten shot on the side of my stomach, or stabbed on my shoulder blade.

I worked my butt off. I wasn't about to let myself feel guilty. He didn't deserve my guilt.

He didn't. Remember what he did to you? He's also hurt more people than you ever did.

Yeah he did. He deserved this. After what he would do to me, of course he deserved this.

"I think it's time for us to go.." I announced. Everyone nodded, then we began to make our way to our vehicles. "Everyone go back to the house. I have something very important to say." Everyone gave me a nod and got into their cars.

It's sad that Mr.Bianchi didn't have any family members. None of his family attended.

"What are you going to say?" Christian asked

"You mean what I'm going to announce?" I smirked at Christian. "Oh by the way, I got you a car." I smiled as I took out the keys from my purse and gave them to him. He looked at the keys then back at the road and back at the keys.

"No way. What kind?!"

"Eh it's those stupid race cars kind of car. A lambo I think that's what the man had said... I can't seem to remember." He was jumping from his seat like a a child then began to speed up, excited to see his new car. "Look I don't want to die. Not when I've worked so hard." I gave him a pointed look and he grinned.

"Thank you."

"Shut up and get to the house already." I said as I laid my head back with my eyes closed.

As we started making our way to the driveway, we realized the others were already there. Before I opened the door, Christian immediately pulled my hand away from the handle. "What's your—"