IMPORTANT MESSAGE/ please read!!!

Firstly I still want to apologize that I messed up on one of the character's names. Yes it was a honest mistake but it made me realize that I really do have to go back and edit. It also made me realize that it probably looked as if I'm just throwing in junk into each chapter, hence the reason why I probably messed up on a characters name. That's true and false.

Some of you probably already know this but I wrote this when I was in a bad state. I was not mentally, emotionally and physically okay. Wattpad was a get away place for me from the world and home. But I'm okay now so don't worry! :)

I had a goal and ideas for this book. For Rose. But unfortunately both of these books didn't really reach up to my standards. After a few chapters from the first book I just started writing what made "sense" meaning I wrote whatever came to mind. I didn't exactly plan every single detail.

Which brings me to the point of this message. I want to rewrite it or maybe edit it. I did not like the chemistry between Rose and Giovanni. It looked as if they were just strangers, which wasn't suppose to end up that way. So with your permission or rather, I would want your say in this, to maybe rewrite if you all weren't satisfied. I'll rewrite it after I've finished the second book. But if you all like the way it was already then I guess I could just edit it and not rewrite it all.

So please give me your opinions please please. You're opinions really matter!

Thank you lovelies! Have a great day:)