Chapter 26: The Way I Make You Feel

"It was nice meeting you." I beamed.

He gave me a nod then disappeared behind the doors.

I sighed heavily and chugged my drink.

A minute later Christian and Rafa appeared inside the office. "Let's go to the other house. I'm starving." I claimed as I stood up from the chair. "Actually Christian I need you to go see if one of the guys that owes us has the money ready. I need you to personally see him. Call our men if you need backup or something. Just don't go alone. And wear a hat and sunglasses, for protection. If anything happens call me immediately."

Christian nodded and got into his car and sped off, showing off his car. I rolled my eyes and got into the car, with Rafa in the passenger seat, quiet as a mouse.

After three months, I had gotten to know everyone better. Except for Rafa—Rafael, I liked calling him Rafael. It was better than calling him Rafa. But still I had my days where I would call him Rafa. Since he was Bianchi's lawyer, he was always by his side and instead I was given other men. Rafa was very smart. Actually smart wouldn't cover it, he was an intellectual. He was smart with the work he did.

He also wasn't as arrogant as the others. He was quite a shy timid person, except for when he was around Bianchi. Bianchi hated the shy, which was why Rafa had to be able to start conversations and be snarky but with others though not with Bianchi. You would think after three months, Rafael would be used to me and would start conversations but he never did. Only work related.

I stepped out the car as we arrived to the house hidden in the forest. I stomped into the house and went upstairs. Looking down into the foyer, Rafael sat at the couch deep in thought. He was probably still anxious, and he was right to be.

"Rafael! Be in my room in thirty minutes!" I yelled as I made my way into my room.

I think I needed a shower. I hated that I wore a stupid black dress. It was making my body itch all over. I went into my drawers and pulled out a white tank top and black leggings and undergarments.

Finally something comfortable.

Before entering the bathroom I spotted the bottles of scotch on my drawer and decided I should take another glass of it. I deserved it. I grabbed one of the glasses of scotch and took it with me to the bathroom.

I took off my dress and threw away common sense and chugged a small portion of the scotch, straight from the bottle.

After my shower, I was drunk. I think I might have taken a little nap too. I wasn't thinking straight. Hell I wasn't even walking straight. I raised the bottle of scotch and finished the last of its content.

Damn it.

I threw the bottle on the carpeted floor in my room and walked to my room with only my undergarments on. I don't think I would be able to put on the rest of my clothes.

I sat on the bed trying to slip into my leggings. As I picked up the tank top, Rafael came in and instantly cursed.

"Crap sorry I—"

"It's fine Rafael." I rolled my eyes. "I have a bra on, it's not like you saw me n-naked." I stuttered then burped.

After putting my tank top on, I grabbed my laptop from my desk and placed it on the bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed. "You can come in Rafael." I called to him annoyed. I was feeling sleepy.

"I didn't mean to walk in. Sorry." He apologized, looking at the floor instead of me. His face was turning a light shade of pink.

"God! You're making it sound like you saw me naked. I-I said it's fine. But that's not why you're here." My tone turned from annoyed to serious almost immediately. "Did you not think it was important to tell me about the will or Bianchi's son?" I inquired, glaring at Rafael as he gulped and slowly looked up into my eyes, only to look back down. Let's see if I could be angry at him with perfect English instead of stupid rubbish coming out of my mouth.

"Bianchi told me to send the will right after he died, so I couldn't tell you because you wouldn't let me. And you know I go through with my job. Also I didn't think Julian would come. I thought for sure he would reject the idea on running a mafia. Especially when he never allowed for his father to help him out.."

"What did the will say?"

He frowned. "I'm sorry I can't say."

I wanted to so badly smack him or even throw him out the window, but he was a valuable pawn in my game. He was after all a lawyer who would help me out in the long run. And I liked the fact that he took his job serious, but he had to know that now I was his boss.

"Fine." I breathed out. I stood up. "Sit down." I forced him to sit on my bed while I grabbed the other scotch off the top of my drawer and poured myself some in a glass. Then I poured it into another glass. I gave Rafa a glass and he took it. Bianchi had at least two scotch bottles in almost every room in this house. It was great but at the same time I was beginning to take a drink almost every time I was stressed, which wasn't good. At this rate I would turn into Chris. "Even though I'm angry y-you kept me in the dark, I made a very good deal with Julian. So I guess I have that to thank you for." I giggled stupidly and chugged the whole glass of scotch.

"I don't think it's good to drink on an empty stomach." He informed me as he placed his glass on the side of my bed stand.

I was going for more scotch when he grabbed my elbow from going any further.

"H-hey!" I slurred as I weakly tried to get out of his grasp. I kept struggling and cursing at him, but he didn't seem to care.

I would most definitely regret this in the morning.

I tripped on my own foot and fell onto the floor.

Mhmm maybe I could sleep here. It's sooo soft.  I felt a hand on my waist and on my arm trying to raise me up but I decided against it, so I smack his hands away also smacking his glasses off his face on accident.

This was getting out of hand, I noticed.

I grabbed the glasses and stood up. "I'm sorry." I mumbled and placed his glasses on. I was so close to him while he sat on my bed. He looked so geeky. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I knew I shouldn't have done any of this, even the questions but I couldn't control myself now.

He raised his glasses even more up and shook his head while he looked anywhere but me. I loved the way I made him nervous. I loved making people nervous.

I went a little closer to his face, loving the way I was making him feel. "Really?" I gasped out.

He looked embarrassed. Since I was close to him, hunched over, he had a nice view of my breasts. Of course they were covered with my bra and I did have a tank top on but my top didn't exactly cover everything. So he glanced at them then quickly looked away, breathing even faster. His Adam apple kept bobbing up and down. His ears turned a dark shade of red and soon his face was turning pink. "I-I think I have work t-to do." He stuttered as he tried getting up but couldn't because I was in his way. I smirked and inched even closer.

"Rafael are you okay?" I asked him as I placed a hand on his forehead. I was only messing with him and it was working. "Hm you're hot." I stated. I looked at his lips and then his eyes.

I decided it was enough so I stood up straight and gave him space. "You can go now Rafael. Make sure you get rest. I think you're getting a fever." I told him innocently. He nodded and stood up quickly.

"I'll see you later." He rapidly said and rushed out the room.

I chuckled. Then suddenly I had an urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and slid on the floor grabbing the toilet and gagging into it. I held my hair back while I threw up all the contents from my stomach.

I stayed there for five minutes until I didn't need to anymore. I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

It was probably seven in the afternoon but I didn't care. I think I needed the sleep more then I needed to work.

I would surely regret this in the morning though.

Yeah you will.