Chapter 22: You aren't

"Wait where are you taking me?" I asked Rafa.

He turned around. "Well aren't you staying here?"

"Yes, but..."

"The doors don't really stop us from hearing the conversation so I kind of knew what I needed to do." He said as he turned back around.

He led us outside and into his car. "Wait this isn't the House we're staying in?" I said, pointing my thumb at the house's direction.

He snorted. "Does this house look like where someone can stay?" I saw Christian ball his fists real tightly. He use to sleep in this house, which probably caused him to get angry. "This house is only for business purposes. I bet you thought we were that shameful and dirty. Your face says it all." He snorted and got in his car and waited for us to get inside.

Christian got in the backseat and I followed by getting in the front seat.

Rafa started the car and drove behind the house. He kept going until he reached a wall full of vines and branches of leaves. Putting the car on park, he got out the car and walked to the wall of vines and opened a .. gate?

"Did you know they had a secret way in their back yard?" I whisper to Christian, amazed that they thought of having another house in the hidden.

Looks like I made the right decision by coming here.

"No." Christian whispered back.

Rafa made his way back into the car and drove into the gate. The gate then closed itself and we kept going, driving into the forest. There was sunlight barely coming through the forest. It was actually kind of dark.

About ten minutes later and we finally arrived at a beautiful house. It wasn't small but it also wasn't a mansion; it was also bigger than what you would call a family house. The house wasn't solely made up of walls—it had floor to ceiling windows and beautiful light brown wood. It was revealing the inside of the house, which made it beautiful but it invaded privacy.

Rafa got out the car, as so did we, then we headed towards the house taking in the view. And here I thought they only had one house where they didn't care if they laid on their own filth.

The inside had beautiful white and black furniture and art frames.

"Both of your rooms are right up the stair cases." Rafa announced as he walked up the thin stairs.

He walked me to my room with an irritated face which I scowled at and almost threw a punch at the guy. I was irritated myself. He wasn't the only one.

"This house is meant for us and us only. You can't bring people in-"

"You can't tell me you've never brought in a girl before." I titled my head to the side with a smirk then crossed my arms waiting for his response.

"No. Like I said no one comes to this house except for us." He said in all seriousness. Now that I think about it, he wasn't all that bad looking. Yeah he may have looked like a nerdy lawyer, kind of looking guy, but he wasn't ugly. And he may not have muscles as all the other guys did but still he wasn't hideous.

Christian raised his eyebrows at me, questioning why the guy had a stick up his ass and I shrugged as Rafa then proceeded to lead Christian into his room.

After a few minutes of thinking I stepped out of my room and knocked on Christians door. After about a few seconds he answered so I entered.

He was standing next to the floor to ceiling windows which was in every room, with his hands in his pockets and turned back to the windows. "Can I at least know what you're thinking? Your plans?" He asked.