Accidental Homecoming.

There was no other hunt.  I was being led to a place I didn't wish to go.  But, again, I wasn't sure just where the Winchesters were taking me. We drove through the night and for the first time since I could remember,  I slept straight through the night, until we took a break at a gas station.  My shoulders shook.

"Hey," Dean said, "time for a break."

"Ehn," I rubbed my eyes as I stared at him,  "whurrrwe?"

"Maybe you could ask in English?"

"Sorry,"  I sat up with a loud yawn, "where are we?"

"Uh, Northern Nebraska," Sam said.

"Okay, I am gonna run to the restroom.  Get me something to eat."

I jumped out of the backseat and strolled toward the bathroom.  Sam was filling up the car as I strolled toward the ladies bathroom. I bumped into someone.  A small squeak slipped out of my mouth.   A large trucker grinned at me.

"Hey, little lady," he beamed.

"U-Uhm, hi?" I said mostly confused due to just waking up.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing here?"

"Uh, going to the bathroom.  Maybe, you know, you could mind your own business?"

"Now that's not nice," he said pushing my back against the side of the building, "maybe I should teach you a lesson."

"You so much as think about it.  And I'll-"

"Hey baby!" a voice exclaimed as footsteps neared causing the man to back off, "what's taking so long?  We gotta get back on the road."

Dean ignored the large man as his hand wrapped around my waist.  He shot the man a stern glare before leading me to the bathroom.  I hated places that had bathroom entrances on the side of the building because of this exact reason.  It was creepy and lowlifes like that guy lurked around them.  The man wandered off, but looked back like he half expected Dean to leave.  He pecked my cheek before pushing me toward the door.

"I'll wait for you here, dear," he said grinning ear to ear.

"Y-yeah. Okay."

The door shut behind me as I leaned on the door.  My fingers traced the spot where his lips met my cheek.  I shook my head it was just to get that guy away from me.  The bathroom was disgusting. It looked almost like it had never been cleaned.  Grime covered the mirror giving it a brownish tint.  I touched nothing in that room.  Because of how carefully I moved it took awhile for me to get out of there.  I pulled a paper towel from the dispenser to open the door.  Sure enough Dean was standing there waiting.

"Dean?  What are you doing?  Hanging outside the ladies room is so...creepy," I said rolling my eyes.

"Huh, yeah, guess it's creepy of me to make sure that guy didn't try to jump on you again," he said placing his forearm on my shoulder, "you make a good armrest."

"Hey. Stop that."

I nudged him playfully in the side before stealing the bag of food he had.  He reached for the bag but I held it just out of his reach.  I noticed pie in the bag.

"Dude, didn't you just have pie yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"You can't live off of this stuff.  Haven't you heard of a balanced diet?"

"Pie has fruit though."

"What took you so long?" Sam interrupted.

"I was just admiring ______'s aptitude as an armrest," Dean joked.