The Truth.

I couldn't sleep after that dream.  My stomach continued to lurch.  The nauseous feeling just wouldn't subside.  Dean glanced back occasionally, but I was lost in my music trying to forget the dream.  Now I'd have to go through those videos.  I couldn't understand what my mother meant about changing terms.  That voice.  It was so familiar but just out of reach of being placed.  The car stopped.  Dean woke Sam with a suggestion of staying here for the night.  He looked back at me.  My expression was utterly distraught.  He looked and Dean with a nod.  We got out of the car.  I felt an emptiness inside of me.  Dean went to check in.  Sam tossed a bag on the impala.  I pulled out the DVDs in my bag.  They thrust in Sam's direction warranting me a confused expression.

"What are these?" he asked.

"They are from security footage from my family's old security system.  The one with the date and time.  That's the night it happened.  I couldn't bring myself to watch it.  The night...when Crowley tried to kill me.  He said my mother made a deal.  I have to know.  I can't..." my voice cracked as tears rolled quickly down my cheeks, "as soon as I heard the screaming I turned it off.  I couldn't.  That's why-"

"You want me to go through it?" he asked.

"Please."

"I'll see what I can find," he said pulling me into a hug, "and we are both here if you ever need to talk about anything."

"I know, thanks."

I wiped my eyes just as Dean walked back to the car.  He tossed a set of keys to Sam.  His eyes shifted to me noticing my freshly tear stained eyes.  Dean punched his brother playfully in the arm.

"Can't leave a beautiful girl alone with you for a minute and you make her cry?  The hell is wrong  with you?" he laughed.

A smile sprung across my face as I laughed.  The heaviness, that empty feeling faded from my body.  Dean wrapped his arm around me.  He led us toward the room.  Sam gave Dean a nod.  It was as though he wanted to say something to him.  He might even show him the video.  I said I would take a bath to relax in the meantime.  Dean made a remark about Sam ruining his game tonight.  I laughed and walked into the room.  The door shut quietly behind me.  We weren't too far from where Cas was.  At least according to the demon.  My bag flew across the room and bounced on the bed.  The door to the bathroom pushed open.  Someone was standing there.  I froze completely unable to say a word.  My mouth opened.  Just then something hit the back of my head hard.  My body lurched forward caught by the figure standing there.

Dean followed Sam into the room.  Sam explained what I had asked him to do.  Dean sat on the bed next to Sam.

"Do you think she would mind if I saw this?" he asked.

"She didn't say not to show you."

"Start it up.  Let's find out what Crowley was talking about."

The video ran from a few minutes before the time I marked on it.  They were getting birthday things ready.  Her mother finishing a cake.  While her father, and brother, poorly wrapped a few presents in the living room.  The lights flickered, the video system had static every few frames.  The two men watching tensed up knowing this was what she couldnt bring herself to watch.  The front door burst open.  Eerie howls of hell hounds filled the video.  The man jumped up pushing his son behind him.

"You know that drill we do?" he asked his son.

The boy nodded.

"This is for real.  I need you to go. Run as fast as you can to the Wilson's house."

He nodded and headed toward the back door.  His father unaware he had been caught by a demon.  The mother and father had respectively found stashed weapons.  The fought of a few of the demons, but there were so many.  More than a normal grouping that went in for an attack like this.  Her father's face fell when he saw a demon all back into the room with his son.