Give And Take.

"Rise and shine, sleepy head!" I exclaimed.

"How are you so excited this early in the morning?" Dean groaned.

"Time to go to work. We have a long drive ahead of us.  But if you need me to, I'll drive for you."

I searched his jeans and found the keys to the impala.  They jingled in my hands.  I swear I had never seen Dean move so fast that early in the morning.  I dodged him and jumped on the other bed.  My body rolled and took cover on the other side.

"Ah, ah, stop right there," he said with his head hovering above me.

"You got me," I sighed handing over keys.

"Next time you touch these-"

My hand raised poking them.  His face showed he was completely done with me being literal.  He sat up and tossed his keys on the night stand.  I propped myself on the bed.

"Come on, Sam and Cas are waiting," I groaned.

"Alright, go get in the car then."

"I'll grab you a coffee."

I threw my bag over my shoulder.  When I passed the impala, I tossed my bag into the back seat.  I headed into the office and grabbed two coffees and a donut.  I put the coffees in a carrying tray.  The donut wedged securely between the cups.  I nodded to the clerk and walked out. Dean was out before Sam and Cas.  I leaned on the front of the impala.

"Where are the others?" he asked.

"On their way, thought you might want breakfast."

"How are you so energetic? Did you even sleep?"

"No, actually."

Sam and Cas walked out of the room.  Sam went to check out.  Dean bit into the donut and said something with his mouthful.

"How ya feelin', Cas?" I asked.

"Better. I could try healing your arm," he offered.

"I'd rather wait until you're sure.  Already been messed up enough."

"I heard.  Are you doing well?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, Cas.  Not much to do about it now."

"We got a long ride ahead of us, you should get some rest," Dean said.

"I'm fine," I groaned, "my brain just had a lot to process last night is all."

"Well, I-" Cas started raising his fingers.

"Woah, I'm good with the magic sleep thing," I said.

Sam walked back out.  Cas and I piled into the back of the car.  The front set of doors shut in perfect synchronization when the guys got in.  The car started.  We pulled out of the motel starting our fifteen hour drive.  My eyes held steady out the window.

"You look exhausted," Cas whispered.

"I'm fine," I yawned.

"If you have to go out on a hunt tonight you'll need sleep."

"I'm just having trouble shutting my brain off.  I have a lot to-" my words interrupted by Cas poking my forehead.

I closed my eyes falling into a much needed sleep.  My head ended up pressed against the glass.  As the drive went on I had taken more room up in the back seat.  With complete disregard for the angel in the back seat I kicked my legs up.  He looked around nervously hoping Dean wouldn't be upset.  After twelve hours of the drive, missing lunch and two restroom breaks, I started to wake up.  I was staring at the roof of the impala as I yawned loudly.  I stretched as both my arms suddenly moved forward.  I look at my right arm and moved it around freely.  It took me a moment to remember I wasn't the only person in the backseat.  I sat up quickly.