A (Not So) Lover's Quarrel.

The next morning I woke with a pounding headache.  Dean had his arms wrapped around me.  Did he realize he was doing this?  I carefully slipped from his grasp without waking him.  I rummaged through my bag to find a bottle of Tylenol.  I took two of them with a glass of water.  I grabbed some fresh clothes from my bag and snuck into the bathroom.  The shower turned on as I stepped in.  My wounds stung under the warm water.  The water cut off as I wrapped a towel around me. I turned to the mirror to see the cut across my back.  The skin around the cut was red.  I leaned closer to the mirror seeing the swelling had gone down around my eye. 

"I'm gonna have to get you back for this, Crowley," I groaned.

I pulled a clean shirt on and a pair of jeans.  I rolled my shoulders as the cloth settled against the cuts.  I grabbed my bag and walked into the room.  The guys were still sleeping.  I looked back at Dean for a moment before tossing my bag in the corner and leaving the room to get us breakfast.

I woke up with a jolt.  I sat up and looked around.  ____ was not in bed.  My eyes scanned the room to see her stuff still here.  At least she didn't run off.  Maybe she was in the bathroom.  I walked to the door and knocked on it softly.  The door creaked open, but she wasn't in there either.  Panic rushed through my body even though I didn't want it to.  I rushed out and grabbed my phone off the table.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

"____ is gone," I said.

"She's probably out for a walk or something.  Stop worrying."

"The last time you said that she was-"

"Dean, relax."

"I'm going to go look for her."

I balanced boxes in my hands as I stuck the key in the door.   The handle seemed to turn much easier.  I pushed the door open with my foot.  Dean stood there looking at me.  I couldn't tell if it was worry or anger.

"Morning, sunshine, I got breakfast," I said.

"You didn't leave a note," Dean sternly remarked.

"Sorry, mom.  Thought it'd be nice of me to get breakfast."

"Smells good," Sam said walking over.

"Sam this is yours, Dean I got you the heart attack special."

Dean sulked over still mad that I caused him worry this early in the morning.  He opened the box of food and grinned.  Sam shook his head as Dean eagerly ate bacon like there was no tomorrow.

"So how goes the war?" Dean joked and Sam joined in with a laugh.

"What are you talking about?" I asked before taking a sip of juice.

"Did you forget about the pink bunnies?"

"Is this a joke?"

"No, you were pretty intent on killing the pink bunnies before they, uh, got us," Sam explained.

"Alright. I was on painkillers you can't hold that against me."

"But maybe Dean can," Sam said under his breath.

"What's that, Sam?"

"Nothing."

"Dean, did you try to take advantage of me while I was on the meds?"

"What? I was nothing but a gentleman."

"Uh huh."

"Hey you were the one running around tearing your shirt off," he smirked.

"What?!  Okay we're never talking about this again."

"That's not gonna happen, sweetheart."