Oblivion.

Well, we've neared the end of our story. I think only one or two chapters will remain after this. Thank you for reading and your support. Please don't hate the ending.

We found ourselves in an abandoned town in moments. The air was heavy with an unbearable tension. I looked around the town. It was empty and rather eerie. The sun had set beneath the horizon. Bright colors painted the sky. Behind it trailed the darkness of night. My eyes looked up seeing a few stars sparkling on the dark canvas of the night sky.

"You ready?" Sam asked.

"Not in the slightest," I remarked, a shaky feeling over coming my body.

"How punctual," Crowley's voice spoke.

"I'm here, what do you want?"

"So direct. Might want to check your manners."

He made a beckoning motion as Dean was thrown out from behind a building. My body stepped forward. Cas extended his arm to stop me. I looked over at him. He shook his head. It was a good thing. Demons came from the shadows. Lastly, I saw my mother find her way to Crowley's side.

"Long time, no see, ____," she smiled, "I have been eyeing up your little boyfriend. But you're more than that aren't you?"

There was a soft clang as a ring found its way to the ground between us. Cas dropped his angel blade from his sleeve. Sam drew a gun and traced the line of demons.

"What the hell do you two want?" I snapped, "I'm really tired of this game."

"You should have gotten a little present from your friend, James,"my mother said.

"Yeah, that thing, lost it on the way here."

"Too bad."

The demon pressed a blade to Dean's neck. My body rushed forward only to be sent back by my mother's magic. I slid on my feet. My hand waved to the side. The force pushing me back hit an abandoned building as part of it caved in. My mother looked back at me. She headed toward me. I stormed toward her. Crowley held his bastard minions back. My mother grabbed my shirt.

"Just read the damn spell," she hissed.

"I know it's dark magic. I won't do whatever you and Crowley are trying to get me to do."

"Why did you have to take after your father? You could have been so much more."

"Don't talk about him. You got him killed. I'm sorry for this."

I had the demon killing knife. Dean left it in the trunk. Since we only thought we'd be going after vampires only. I pulled it from my back pocket and slammed it into her stomach. A light flickered beneath her skin. Her eyes looked at me sadly before turning cold. I withdrew the knife as she fell lifeless to the ground. Crowley scowled at me. I kneeled by her side. I apologized as I closed her eyes. My body stood up. The knife pointed at Crowley.

"You're next," I said sternly.

"Killing your own mother? Are you sure demon blood doesn't still run through your veins? Go."

The demons rushed forward. Sam and Cas joined the fray. I stood back watching everything happening because of me. My body froze. In the confusion Dean stood up. He started toward the side we were on. A demon headed toward Cas with an angel blade. They had taken angel blades from angels they had killed. He was fighting another demon. I took off toward him. Magic wasn't even a thought in my head. I just saw my friend in a bad place. My shoulder hit Cas, knocking him over. He looked back as I felt the blade pierce into my shoulder. With a fluid movement I spun. The knife sunk into the demon's side. The same light flickered. Their body fell over to the ground. My hand pulled the blade from my shoulder. Pain spread from the wound. The blade dropped to the ground.