Rehab.

I carried myself down the hallway.  My body shook at the very core.  What was I hoping to do?  Once I started down this path I wouldn't be able to turn around. I leaned against the wall.  One part of me telling me to go, the other pleading to stay.  But that damnable thing was right, I liked the feeling.  I bit my lip.  Dean's voice echoed through the hall.  He was trying to encourage me, but I was addicted to this stuff. And worst I hadn't noticed it until I was with Dean.  My head shook.  I turned down the hall and met with Castiel.  He looked at me sternly.

"You don't look well, ____," he said.

"I'll be fine, I just need some air."

"You want more blood.  It's not going to help you if you keep using it.  You need to-"

I moved my hand as Castiel followed the motion.  I looked at my hand and then to him.  How did I do that?  I felt a rush, it felt so empowering.  I continued my way down the hall.  Sam called out from behind me.

"I can see you don't want to do this," he said, "you would have left by now if you were sure."

"It makes me better, stronger.  I have power I never would have imagined," I spoke quietly.

"I know.  I know.  But you don't need it.  Think about it, ____,  you have killed innocent people already.  If you keep going..."

"That is why I have to.  Like this, I-I don't care about what I did.  How many families are going through what I went through?"

"You are going to have to deal with this sometime.  You can't just keep running away."

I turned to him.  My eyes were black with red tears dripping from them.  I was at my lowest point, so I thought.   Even though Sam had a point, I wasn't ready to accept it.

"I'm sorry," I said.

With those words I was gone. I appeared outside of town.  As if Crowley was expecting me he stood there looking at me.  I wiped my eyes.

"Now, you've made me proud," he cooed, "you want some more blood, don't you?"

"P-please," my voice yearned for more.

"Ah, that's a good girl.  See, I knew we'd get along well."

He had a needle ready.  It was unsettling that he knew I'd be back. I walked over and rolled up my sleeve.  He held up his hand.

"I'll keep you supplied.  But there's something I'd like you to do for me."

"What?"

"I'd like a kiss," he smirked.

"This isn't some crossroads deal, just give me-"

"No, this isn't a deal. I just like you.  This you.  And let me guess the Winchesters were saying you don't need it."

"Yeah, well, I don't."

"Then why are you here?"

I averted my gaze from him.  Why was I here?  He walked towards me.  My body tensed up.  The needle sunk into my skin.  I felt the immediate rush of blood entering my system.  The confusion left my mind instantly.  I sighed a breath of relief.  His hand pushed my hair from my face.

"Now then, love, how do you feel?" he asked.

"Better. Much, much better," I sighed.

"That's my girl."

"Stop calling me that."

"Still infatuated with Dean?"

"No, I'm not.  He's just as much a pain in my ass as you.  How'd you know I'd be here anyway?"