Recovering.

Sam was right when he said it wasn't going to be easy. It had barely been a day, but felt like weeks.  No, months.  Every second passed by slower than the one before it.  I woke up locked in a room.  Chains bound my hands same with my ankles.  I wasnt going anywhere, Castiel made sure of that.  He was still upset.  Before the door closed he looked at me.

"I know you've never liked me.  I'm sure I can forgive you for what you've done.  But you need to stop with the demon blood.  Dean would kill you and in turn he would have that weight on his shoulders as well.  You're not getting out of this room until you're yourself again," he explained.

I wanted to apologize to him.  My eyes caught Sam and the scowl that directed at me.  I had really messed things up.  But I couldn't decipher if they were angry, or disappointed, in me.  My body slumped on the ground just before the door shut.

Here we are again.

Yeah.  I've let a lot of people get hurt because of you.

Crowley will be upset.

So? Screw him he did this to me.  And you're just a voice so pipe down.

Just a voice?  Just a voice?! You are nothing but a human without me.  No power, nothing.

Yeah, those were the good days.

I'll show you just what I am.

I'm so scared.  Now could you shut up? I want to get some sleep.

The voice didn't fade.  In fact, it got louder.  I tried to convince myself I would fall asleep.  But sleep didn't come.  I rolled on my back and stated at the ceiling.  Symbols were etched on the ceiling as well.  They went all out this time.  Time painstakingly passed by.  My head felt like the bones itself was cracking.  I paced around the room the sound of clanking chains and that thing's incessant talking were all I could hear.  It was madness.  People needed sleep.  But I was not going to get any peace, not anytime soon.

The next day Dean was able to leave his room.  He headed to the library hoping to find Sam or Cas.  Only Cas was there.  It was still early.   Dean walked past him and bumped into his chair.  Cas rolled his eyes as Dean strolled into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee.

"Dean," he said.

"Shit, Cas, you can't just do that," Dean said wiping hot coffee that spilled onto his hand.

"Sam and I thought it best-"

"Yeah, Cas, I get it."

"No, Dean, you don't.  She is suffering.  She has been conflicted since she left."

"It was her choice to leave."

"And it was you who broke the trap and let her loose.  Because you couldn't keep it in your pants for a few days," Sam barked walking into the room.

"Dean, even now, she's not sleeping.  She hasn't been eating.  She's a shell of who she used to be."

"Why do you sound concerned about those things?  Wait! How long was I in my room?" Dean asked.

"Five days," Sam replied, "it was best for both of you."

"Can I see her now?"

"Can you look without touching?"

"Funny, Sam.  Can you have sex with any chick without killing them?"

Cas stepped between the two holding his hands up.  Sam grit his teeth and stormed out.  Dean ran his hands through his hair.