The Demon's Game.

I slipped further into madness.  Part of me,  deep down,  despised it.  A few weeks later the restraints were removed.  I started obeying Crowley.  A steady regiment of demon blood continued to be administered to me.  I was filled with anger and hate for everyone who left me, who let this happen.  The memories I clung to, the ones that kept me sane, faded away.  A numbness consumed my body.  Crowley still kept me locked up in a cage. Until he had use for me.  The door creaked open as I turned to the door.

"Hello darling," Crowley said.

"I'm the best you've got and you're keeping me here like some caged animal," a guttural voice slipped my mouth.

"I have something special for you to do."

"And here I thought you didn't care."

"Head to Lebanon, Kansas, and raise some hell.  Go on, have some fun.  And make me proud."

I grinned as he let me pass.  The cage itself kept me from teleporting out of it.  I disappeared.  I looked around finding myself somewhere in Kansas.  At least that's where I should have been.  My head turned to see headlights coming toward me.  I squinted as the car halted inches before impact.  A woman opened the door and hurried toward me.

"What the hell are you doing?  You could get killed," she screamed.

"Where am I?"

"Outside of Lebanon."

My head tilted as though I was processing the information.  She heaved an annoyed sigh.

"In Kansas."

"Closer than I thought.  I'll be needing your car."

She tried to protest and accuse me of being on drugs.  I groaned with annoyance as a knife slipped from my pocket.  With a swift moment I drove the knife into her body.  She stumbled backwards.  Her eyes looked at me with shock and sadness.  I felt guilty, but I couldn't process the feelings like I used to.  I stepped over her and got in the car.  The tires screeched as I passed by her.  The next sign I saw said I was only a few miles outside of Lebanon.  I continued on the road until I made it to town.  Crowley didn't give me much to go on, but I had an itching to wreak havoc.  I found my way to a diner in the middle of town.  The car pulled into a space just in front of the building.  I turned the keys and tucked them into my pocket.  I stepped from the car and shut the door.  It was an old diner.  I doubt it had an security system, but still the lights flickered out when I walked inside.  Some people were clearly nervous.  There was no storm, or any reason, for the power to go off.  The door locked behind me as I grabbed a seat at the bar-like counter.

"We probably just blew a fuse, hold on one second," one of the cooks yelled.

His footsteps carried him into the basement.  As soon as he was downstairs I stood up.  A smile happened across my face.  The whole moment was like a blur in slow motion.  People began to scream as others fell after meeting with my blade.  I, the real me lost deep within this monster, hated every single moment.  But I wasn't able to stop this.  And what I had become, this monster, loved it.  It was a thrill.  I could hear crashing in the basement.   The cook must have been trying to rush.  Finally, an eerie silence hung over the scene.  I was gone in an instant.  The man ran upstairs to find the twelve people in the diner, workers included, sprawled and mangled across the room.  He turned on his heel and ran outside.  In minutes it was a crime scene.  All I had to do was wait.  Surely, the Winchesters would come to me.  In the meantime, I made my way into a nearby clothes shop.  It was closed, but that wasn't an issue for me.  I popped inside for new, clean clothing.  And I also found the bathroom and cleaned the blood from my skin.

Sam hurried down the hallway of the bunker.  Dean was in his room.  Hurried knocking woke Dean from the half slumber he was in. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.