Addicted.

Mature content in this chapter so...keep reading or skip through what makes you uncomfortable.  Enjoy!

My eyes fluttered open as I saw devil's traps around me.  My head ached, the monster receeded.  I didn't know where I was.  But that was Castiel and Dean I saw, right?  Oh, the things I had done.  My heart grew heavy with guilt.  The door swung open and a weapon pointed at me.  Sam barged into the room.  The gun lowered as his head tilted slightly.

"____?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's me, for now," I groaned.

"What the hell is going on?"

"I'm not quite feeling myself.  But hey, that's what happens when you're stuck with a crazed, sociopath of a demon."

"Dean said you were a demon or something."

"More along the lines of something."

"Tell me what happened."

"He for, I don't know how long..." my voice trailed off.

My eyes closed.  Fricking demon blood.  I wasn't going to be able to tell them so easily.  I laughed as I looked back at him.  My eyes flicking black for just a moment.

"Ah, ah, ahhhhhh," my voice sang the last word. I grinned and tilted my head slightly, "it won't be that easy to get it out of me.  Nuh uh."

"What are you?"

"I'm _____, Sam.  Just better."

"You're not, ____," Dean said walking in, "you're a-"

"Monster?  Demon? Oh, abomination? She likes that one."

They both looked at me and then to each other.  Dean strolled forward and grabbed the cloth of my sweatshirt. His brow furrowed as his eyes searched mine for a hint of the old me.  I blinked as the black hue filled my eyes.

"Oh, the thoughts about you, Dean Winchester.  You two got busy."

"Shut up."

"Did you know you were her first?  Aren't you a lucky guy?"

"Enough," he growled growing more impatient.

"Do you wanna know what Crowley did with this lil' body of hers?"

"I said shut up!"

His fist suddenly crashed across my face.  It hurt. My cheek throbbed as my eyes met with his.  They were sad. He realized my dark side receded on purpose. Dean was pulled away by Sam.  The look on his face said it all.

"Guys, I'm sorry.  I don't know what's going on," I muttered, "I just know I'm not myself.  Maybe you should just-"

"Don't even think about it," Dean snapped.

"But, I-"

"No."

"Just tell us what happened," Sam pleaded.

"I can't.  If I try she comes out again."

"Great."

"Remember the night we went out for karaoke?"

"Yeah," Sam answered.

Dean nodded with a half nostalgic look.  That look lasted a moment before falling back into a disappointed look.  I felt the same way.

"Think about the laundromat.  What you said Dean."

"What does that mean?"

"Ding!  Time's up," I laughed, "she is clever.  I get why Crowley liked her so much.  Oops, did I use past tense?"