The Nightmare.

Cas wasn't around when the guys left. It was just over a day when he returned to the Bunker. After eating lunch I headed back to my room. I picked up my phone and started watching a show. After three episodes flapping entered my room followed by Cas appearing. I looked up to see him looking around for a moment.

"Hey wings, what's shaking?" I asked.

"Nothing seems to be shaking," he answered as his eyes shifted around the room, "should things be shaking?"

"It's like asking what's up, or how are you? It's slang, but...just forget it."

I patted the bed next to me. His head tilted before he sat down. I propped my phone so we could both watch the show. He didn't know what exactly was happening but he quickly started asking questions about the show. I gave up and pulled up the first episode. He was entranced as he watched the show intently. To be fair, I never thought I would be watching a television show with an angel. It was surreal to say the least. My eyes started closing three episodes in.

"Hello, darling," a voice echoed around me.

"Oh great, you came to pay me a visit. By the look of it, we're in my dream, huh?"

"Clever as always. Seems you're over the need for my blood."

"Yeah, kicked the habit. For good."

"Shame. We would have been good together."

"Come on, Crowley, at this point you're obsession is kind of pathetic."

"Obsess-Obsession? With you?" he huffed.

"Yeah, I mean I'm flattered, but you aren't good for me," I laughed.

"Let's just say this is a distraction. I just needed a moment with Cas."

"What?"

"I'll be seeing you soon."

My eyes shot open. Cas was gone. The end credits of the show were scrolling across my phone. Maybe he had just left for a little while. It might have made him uncomfortable that I fell asleep. I looked around the room. I let a relieved sigh slip past my lips. I probably shouldn't think about it too much. It was just a stupid dream. My phone flashed a low battery notice. I picked it up and plugged it into the charger. My body settled against the bed as I closed my eyes. I opened them after a moment. This may just be residual from the demon blood. The door creaked open. I grabbed a knife I kept stashed under the mattress. My hand extended it toward the door. Nothing was there. My feet pressed against the floor. I pulled the door open and peered down the hallway. A sudden force sent me flying face first into the wall. My body wouldn't move.

"Crowrey is dat you?" I asked, my words as smooshed together as my face to the wall.

"You know me so well, how are you?" he joked.

"Oh, you know, the usual."

"Seems the boys are away."

"Cas is around."

"No, just you and I, darling. I took care of Castiel for the time being."

"You sonuva-" I started as my arm suddenly twisted behind my back. The knife dropped from my grasp, "cheap move. What do you want anyway?"

"I just wanted to see how you are doing."

"Bullshit."

My arm twisted more. I winced. Crowley seemed to be enjoying himself. He had, at this point, multiple chances to kill me. Why wouldn't he already?