Falling Slowly.

I picked up my bag. Dean headed down the stairs before me. I turned back looking at the room. It would be a long time until I came back. Even though this wasn't the only home I grew up in. It housed so many memories for me. My hand flicked the light switch off before closing the door behind me. I went down the stairs with a heavy feeling. I don't know why I felt that way, but I carried on. Dean, Sam and Bobby waited in the library.

"You two ready?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"No other choice really," Dean answered.

"Before we go, we need a good picture. For memory's sake," I pulled out my phone.

The four of us crammed into view of the lens. Sam had to take the camera since his arms were longer than mine.

"Isn't this what those piccy sticks are for?" he asked genuinely.

Sam and I burst out laughing. Dean rolled his eyes. Bobby had an expression between confusion and frustration with us laughing at him. Sam snapped a picture. We kept it, but took a normal one just because. I looked at the first picture with a smile. This was my family now. And I loved them each very much. The guys picked up their things.

"Guys, can I have a moment to say goodbye to Bobby?"

They nodded. Each of them giving Bobby a pat on the shoulder before walking out the door. I waited for the door to shut before speaking.

"It sounds scary out there, Bobby," I sighed.

"Do you really want to go? You can stay here and help me," he smiled, noticing the worry spreading across my expression.

"Of course, that's where I shine. I don't know why I'm going to say this. But if anything happens out there. Don't be hard on Dean, please."

"Are you okay, ____?"

"I am. I know you're joking about that, mostly. But if it comes down to it I'm not letting anything happen to him. I really love that idiot."

"You've all been through a lot. I know you will all come back in one piece."

"I know that. But you know anything can happen out there. So...if anything happens to me just go easy on him."

"Alright. But just this once since we've reached some Armageddon level crap again."

"But I'm coming back. And when we get back you better make us some of that awesome breakfast again," I smiled.

"You got it, kid. Take care of yourself."

"You too. And if shit hits the fan here you better call."

He pulled me in for a hug. He held me tightly and kindly asked me never to insinuate that I wouldn't make it back again. Something along the lines if I have made it through everything so far, I could handle anything. And I knew that we would all be back here at the end of it. Beneath my collected exterior was building anxiety. If what they said was true we would really have our work cut out for us. It was a warmer day. The sun immediately greeted my skin with it's comforting warmth. Birds sang in the nearby trees. A soft breeze carried the approaching summer weather against me. I took a look back at the rustic, slightly run down house I called home for a while. These small things in life were so peaceful. Bobby waved as I tossed my things into the back seat. My body followed my bag into my usual spot in the back. Dean and Sam got in. They sat quiet for a moment before looking back at me.

"What?" I asked while untangling my headphones.

Dean just grinned at me.

"What?" I repeated.