Chapter 1

It was my first day at New Horizon Asylum. I was nerves yet excited.

I drove up to the gate looking at the guard, "Can't let you in Doll, visiting hours are long gone." The man said not even looking at me.

"Uhm my name is Y/N L/N , i am the new psychiatrist." He finally looks at me and gives me a dirty smile which i would love to slap off his face.

"Mmm"

He let me go through and i cant explain how thankful i was to be rid of him. When I parked the car, i saw someone standing at the door. 'Must be by tour guide.' I joked.

"Miss L/N?"

I smiled softly showing that it is me.

"That would be me, yes."

He shook my hand and smiled.

"Welcome to New Horizon,"

I Gave one light nod before looking at the building.

"So I only assigned you to three for I want you to be first comfortable before taking on more but the one patient might be hard to deal with for all he does is laugh and smile and he also choked our previous psychiatrist and she quit the day after."

I looked at him with a playful smile. "I have always loved a challenge. What is his name?"

He looked at me with a hint of fear. "Robbie Kay.."

-----------------

We walked passed all the doors and they led me to a room that was dark grey and a hint of red.

"This is your office. I will give you a few minutes and then bring Kay for you alright? We will be standing just out side - so we will be here to help if anything happens. Oh and whatever he says don't let him free of his restraining jacket."

I gave him a nod and walked in. I packed some stuff out and took out my note book and a pen. I lent against my table and let out a huge breath. My emotions were everywhere and yes I felt a bit scared - i am not gunna lie. A knock on the door broke me off from my thoughts.

"Come in." I say with a half stern but also gentle voice.

That's when i saw him for the first time in ages. I only saw him on the news but now in front of my own eyes...

It was said he slaughtered his whole family even his girlfriend and her brother. He claimed the voices would not shut up so he did what they told him.

The man pushed him on to the chair, grabbed Kay's hair and softly whispered in his ear.

"Don't fuck this up Kay. Because if she can help you then you don't get the death sentence. Got it?"

He laughed lightly and than whispered.

"To die would be an awfully big adventure." He started laughing.

"I can take this from here thank you." I interrupted with stern voice.

The man left and i took a seat in front of Kay.

"Let us get one thing clear. I am not here to suck your dick nor to feel any sympathy for you. I am here to help you so that you don't die. So if you lay a goddamn finger on me or even have the thought to hurt me...i will snap you like a tooth pick. Is that understood?"

His eyes were wide.

"You got fire, i like fire."

I smiled at him wickedly. "Now lets begin."

"So this is how it is going to work...if you cooperate with me then i will allow you to ask me a few questions."

He kept quiet and his eyes were focused on every move i made.