Chapter 3

It was around about 10 AM the next morning when I decided to phone Camilla, I knew she would not agree, so I had to make up an excuse to get to see her.

"Camilla? Good day my name is Y/N. I am so sorry to bother you, I - uh, I was cleaning out my attic this morning and found some photos of you with your sister and something starting with a F, does it ring a bell?"

"Fiona?"

"Yes, that is the name. There is a whole photo album, I would like to know if you want them?"

Parker tried to scream through the gag that I put in his mouth. I picked up my black metal baseball bat and he went quiet.

"Yes please, meet me at Monte Carlo coffee shop in let's say about 10 minutes."

"Alright great, I'll see you then."

When I hung up the phone I took the gag out of Parker's mouth.

"Why are you doing this?-Why are you forcing her to do something that you know she would not want to do?"

"I already destroyed one family  -  listen if you could go back in time to that night when everything happened and you could fix it by keeping your mouth shut - would you?"

I saw that familiar guilt  look in his eyes.

"Of course."

"See - that is why I'm forcing her. The vase might be broken but you can still fix, it might not look perfect but it will still be there. I saw the exact same guilt look in his eyes but what confused me is when I asked him about his sister's death, he looked at me as it was the first time he's heard it, he even cried which was quite shocking to me as well. He didn't kill his sister - and I don't know who did but it is important for Camilla to know that"

I walked out of my office card in my car and drive to the coffee shop leaving Parker tied up there for in case he wanted to stop my plan.

I walked into the coffee shop and a girl stood up obviously seeing the album in my hand she would have thought it was me.

"You are Camilla, right?"

"Hi, yes? Is that the album?"

My smile dropped and my face went stern instead.

"It is a album, yes" I sat down opposite her while she gave me a strange look.

"The album which you made for your brother, after you and your sister ran away from home because you could not take any more from your father."

She was about to get up.

"Sit down or when I get back to my office your precious little husband will get it." Her eyes went wide and she sat slowly down not wanting any harm to come to him.

"Listen, I know you're scared of him but-"

"No you listen-he killed my sis-"

"No, he didn't."

She looked at me a bit confused but intrigued by the news.

"He confessed to have killed his girlfriend, her brother and your parents but when I asked him about Fiona-".

I took a breath trying not to get emotional myself.

"He didn't even know she was dead." Camilla Started tearing up.

"He told me that he would never lift a finger on you - both of you, he loved and still does love both of you. I want you to listen to this, it is the recording I took when asking about you and your sister, I'm not saying his not your sisters killer but the way he speaks and breaks down - something tells me he didn't"

Played the recording for her and she was full on in tears. Her eyes looked up at me.

"Camilla I know this is a lot to ask, but I would really appreciate if you come and visit him tomorrow and I know he will appreciate it as well."

She nodded frantically which left me surprised, I still thought I was going to have fight with her.

"Wait, what picture did you give him?"

I smiled, remembering exactly what he told me.

"The one when you two girls came down after hearing about his mental breakdown. Even though you feared your father, you still came down for the sake of him. Because you both loved him. It was his best day ever. I could tell by the way he lit up as he told me what happened that day.

Camilla... I want you to talk to him about Fiona. He doesn't know what happened and I think it is his right to know as well."

"Robbie-he wants to see me-right?"

"He made me promise to find you, he loves you and I believe if you can be in his life again or just see him it will help him to be one step closer to being sane"