Chapter 6

"Make dead sure he goes no where near Sangster, we do not need a fight here." I said to the guard. "Yes mam."

I picked my bag up from the ground and walked to the car. Once i got in a put on my seatbelt and let out a huge sigh.

My phone rang and i was so grateful to see who is was... Janaé.

"Hey sis" she said all cheerfully as perusal.

"Where are you?" I asked as i sighed out.

"Outside the house." She said finally giving up the act.

"Okay i am on my way." I said as i pulled out of the parking.

"Thank you. I love you..." she whispered. I smiled.

"I love you too. See you soon." I hanged up and drove to my old house where i grew up.

As i reached my old home i saw my sister. She quickly ran to my car and got in. "Hey" she kissed my cheek and i drove off.

"You wanna tell me what happened or keep pretending everything is a happy dream?" She rolled her eyes.

"Dad is drunk again and mom well she is doing you know what again..." she sighed.

"They both need help. How they are still able to keep their job is bloody amazing!" I said annoyed - no even more then annoyed.

"Why can i not just come live with you? You already pay for my school fees and fetch me every weekend." She asked.

"You know why, my flat is to small and mom and dad will sue me you know that." I said just wanting to get off this subject so badly.

"What did you do...?" She dared.

"Do what?"

"To them...why do you guys not talk? Why do they hate you?"

"I told you, i will tell you when you are older and when i am ready. Anyway sooooo any boys worth our time?" I said punching her arm lightly.

"Our time?"

"Who ever you 'want' to date has to go through me!" I said and she looked and me dramatically.

"I will never now get a boyfriend." She said more over dramatically. "So, I heard you Robbie Kay's doctor..."

"Now where do you here that? But yes it is true." I said confidently. 

"The whole school knows. They are all asking me if i can get info but i obviously say no." She smiled widely.

I parked the car and, she and i made our way up to my flat. "Is he cute? Do ya like him? Is he scary? Has he hurt you? Apparently he is hot-" she rambled.

"Woah chill. Yes he is. No i don't. He use to be. No he has not and for that last part its true. Now shush and wash up im ordering Chinese - Food."

"Okay." She ran to the bathroom and as soon as i heard her get in the shower, i ordered the food. I am not going to lie. I was fully stressed out. I was glad that she has not realized that their was make up on my neck.

"Hi Derik?" I said over the phone.

"Miss L/N? Is everything alright Miss." he asked.

"Yes. - uh - is Kay all good? Like he is okay right?" I asked.

"Yes mam. He refused to eat but after a while he did." I put him on speaker and quickly made some tea.

"Alright, what about Sangster? Has he made threats towards Sangster?"

"No mam not yet. The have seen one another but only opposite the glass."

"Alright thank you. Please make sure Kay takes his meds. His anxiety seems worse so i have a feeling that somehow he is not taking them."

"Yes madam."

"Alright thank you. Good night."

"Night mam"

I hunged up on him. "YOU DO LIKE HIM!" I saw my sister holding her towel around her body. "Those are love bites aren't they! You kissed! Didn't you!"

"Shush! Yes i like him. No they aren't love bites its bruises from my other patient choking and yes we kissed." I loved my sister there is no way that i am going to lie to her what so ever.

"Omg! Y/N!!! You kissed! You can't do that!"

"Technically i can for i did but i shouldn't have. Now drop it."

"Oooo here comes trouble."

I smirked at her and we both laughed.

---------

Next morning i dropped my sister at school and went to work. I saw Croft standing outside.

"What happened?" I asked getting more nerves.

"He had an anxiety attack last night and he has a terrible fever."

"WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME!!"

"Why should i have? So you could rock him to sleep?"

I slapped him straight in the face.

"Do.not.push.me!" I growled.

I quickly made my way to his room and went inside. He was lying on his bed. He looked exhausted. "Hey love." I heard his voice.

I hugged him and then hit him lightly over the head. "Next time don't skip your meds! You idiot."

"I didn't" he said with a straight face.

I whipped his face off with a cloth.

"What do you mean?"

I said playing with his hair.

"They refused to give it to me...."