Chapter 29

"Y/N?!"

My name was screamed through the door by a all to familiar voice.

My head pounding. Body limb. Voice hoarse. Face covered in blood. The coldness of the floor that i was lying on.

How did we get here...

"Evan..." a quite whisper came out.

That was all i could do. Tears stained on my face. Some fresh cuts still burning.

My vision is blurry - I am still fading in and out.

"Get up. Go to the door and tell him to leave. If you even give a small indication that something is wrong ... he dies." Holding towards me in his right hand.

His pure black eyes stare into mine.

I slowly try getting up with a lot of pain and effort. Slowly. Slowly making my way to the door.

I lean against the door for support while trying my utmost best not to cry of the pain that was coming from underneath my feet that were cut.

I clear my voice properly 
"Evan."

"Y/N! Open up."

I look at Robbie as he holds the gun towards me and smirks.

"Evan. Not today please. I am really not feeling well and would like to just be left alone. Please. I will be fine. I promise."

"No. Open this door. Now. I need to see that you are okay."

"Evan i am not asking you again. Leave."

"Y/N..."

"LEAVE!"

Fresh tears come pouring out.

"Please let me just look after you..."

My heart broke for him.  Robbie whispers,
'Get.Rid.Of.Him.Now.'

"Evan look. It was fun but you knew we were never going to be more. You and I both know that it meant nothing. I really think you should start worrying more about you."

"No. That is not true."

"Seriously Evan if i loved you i would have married you."

As i said those words my heart broke. I did love him and cared about him. I didn't want to hurt him but i also do not want him dead...

There was just silence.

'Just go Evan... please' my mind pleading him to go so that i know that he is safe at least.
I hear footsteps indicating he was leaving.

"I'm so sorry Evan..."
I whispered as a tear fell.

"Now that darling was quite a performance."
His sadistic voice is heard.

I turn to him and see he is playing with the gun. My face emotionless. This is what he wanted. To taunt me. Break me. Strike fear in me.... no more.

"Come on, darling. Give daddy a smile."
He lets out a sadistic laugh but i keep my pose.

"Smile." His tone getting more aggressive.

I just stared at him.

He jumps up, takes out his knife and holds it to my cheek.

"Oohh. Tough girl. Aren't you? You might be strong but deep inside you that you are breaking."

I keep my stare and say softly.

"You can't break me."

Regret.

He grabs my throat and slams me against the wall.