Chapter 28

Both of us running through the hospital ignoring the nurses screaming at us to slow down and shit.

I held the front of my black dress up as i ran beside Evan. When we finally got to the room i felt my heart drop.

"That was really him..." i said out of breath due to fear.

"I'll be right back..." Evan said marching away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To find out who the hell is responsible and to try figure out where he could be."

Not another word and he was gone.

I slowly made my way in the room and looked around.

The starps on the bed were broken, glass was shattered everywhere and a note book with writing on.

I slowly picked up the note book and read...

'Darkness. No light. Screaming. Fighting. Silence. A Swan? Candle light. Not alone. Warmth...happiness. Love. Kiss. Taken away. Locked. Darkness. Strange people. Swan?! Feel lost.

Aonakamsjwkdnksjwbsbsjwkkw

Betrayed. Over. Over. Over again. Swan - black. Black Swan. Revenge.

Hsbakajaoo'

This makes no sense...

"Y/N?" Evan called.

"Yeah?" I closed the book and held it tight.

"Let's get you home. We will find him tomorrow."

He was hiding something...but what...?

We drove home in silence as i tried to figure out what the hell Kay was trying to say in his book.

Evan walked me to the door of my flat and grabbed my hand as i was about to enter.

"Are you sure you do not want me to stay? To keep you safe?" A genuine worried look showed.

"I am sure. Your number is on speed dial if i need you." I smiled and walked in locking the door behind me.

"Hey! You're home!" Janae says excitedly. I just wave, go sit down and try figure these words out.

It felt like hours and i still had nothing.

"Y/N...?" Janae walks in.
"I made you a cuppa. You okay?"

"Sorry about earlier" i say and take the cup from her with a thanks. "Robbie was at the ball dancing with me."

"What?! How i thought-"
She took a seat on the couch next to me.

"We all did but he is gone. I found this but it makes no sense. If i can figure out what this means i might be able to find him."

"May i?" She asks holding her hand out.

I pass her the small book and she reads the words. She pulled a few funny facial expressions but then she went blank.

My eyes locked on her...

"I could and i say this again i COULD be wrong but he is telling a story...his story."

"What? How is those words his story?"

"Well...he explains he is in a world of darkness...where he is screaming and fighting...prob with himself. Swan? Maybe you?"

"He referred to me as the black swan so could be."

"The swan- i mean you were the small candle light that made him feel warmth and happiness...he does not feel alone. He fell in love. He kissed? Omg yes he kissed you...he fell in love when he kissed you or maybe even before. He got taken away and locked away remember. He was back in the dark...strange people?"