Chapter 27

I slowly make my way out of the hospital when a hand grabs mine.

I spin around but nobody was there. I take a deep breath and start walking again.

"Y/N..." a voice whispered. My head spins back and i feel paranoia taking over. I start walking faster.

I hear footsteps and without looking who was behind me i ran. I tried to run as fast i could to the car but just as i was about to reach it a hand grabbed me and spun me around. I start screaming as i feel my arm where i was being held burning. It was as if my arm was on fire.

"Y/N?" The voice asked.

I started screaming louder and louder.

"Y/N!" The voice yelled.

I tried to start fighting but all of a sudden i was pushed against this beings chest. I was about to fight again but a familiar safe feeling washes over and the burn feeling is gone.

The cologne scent was familiar as well. I look up at the face as quick as possible.

"Evan?" I said in relief.

"What happened? I called your name from the hospital entrance and you ran. I grabbed you before you ran in front of a car and you started kicking and screaming. 

Confusion was striking right through me.

"Sorry."

"You need a distraction." Evan smirks.

"Evan, no." I softly smile.

"No, not that - well maybe but i meant there is a masquerade party tonight. One of my wealthy friends are hosting it. I get to take a plus one. You interested? If you say yes..."

He leans in and whispers, "I will reward you."

A smirk creeps up and i look him dead in the eye. "Fine."

He lifts my chin and softly gives me a kiss.

"Let's get going."

He opens the door for me and i climb in...

Later that night i start getting ready.

I put on a beautiful long black dress, black heels, slicked my hair back and put on a black feathered mask. I did a black smokey eyes look with oxblood red lips.

"You ready?" Evan walks in and his eyes grow large.

I get up and smirk. "You going to stand their and stare all night or are we going to go?"

He smiles and holds his arm out...

When we finally get there- my mouth nearly dropped to the ground. The place was almost as large as a castle.

We walk inside and i take in all the beautiful stuff in the house.

"Does your friend need a lover?"

Evan starts laughing. "Unless you have a dick between your legs then i do not think he will be interested and besides you are mine."

"Do not flatter yourself that highly."

"Evan!" A man who was drop dead gorgeous comes walking towards us.

"Harry, my friend. It is so nice to see you again! Where is Louis?" Evan hugs the man.

"Still in his room. He is trying on every suit. He wants to where his track suits but he knows i will kill him. Who is this beautiful lady?"

"Harry, this is Y/N L/N. Y/N, this is my long ass friend, literally and figuratively, Harry Styles."

We shake hands and i curse at him in my head. Why are the hot ones always gay...

"Very nice to meet you Harry."

"Like wise Y/N." He replied with this amazing smile.

"When Lou is finally done than you must please come find us." Evan laughs.

"I will do so. Thank you again for coming. Enjoy the night!"

He makes his way to greet the other guests and Evan leads me to the large ball room.

"Dance with me?" Evan whispers.

I take his hand and he leads us in the dance. It felt like we were dancing for hours...and i loved it.

Somehow through all the twirling and swinging everyone kept changing partners. I think i danced with 6 different men.

As i danced with the 7th man...i started realizing how familiar this man looks but his mask still hid his full identity away.

"The Black Swan... unpredictable or unforeseen not to mention a rare creature."

His voice...i knew his voice. It was that hypnotizing voice. It would make you frightened but intrigued.

"No words?" He asks.

He leads the dance like every man did.

"What would you like me to say?"

He gives a small soft laugh and tilts my head up to look into his eyes.

"You live up to the Black Swan. Always wanting to draw attention and please others."

I pulled my face away from his hand.

"You seem to know a lot about me."

"Of course. I know you better than anyone. Even your lover."

"Evan is not my lover. How would you know so much about me?"

"Because you did something you shouldn't't have..."

He spins me out and back in.

"And what would that be?" I say in a seductive voice. Trying to trick him as i plan a escape and find my way back to Evan.

"You let me in..."

Than it hit me.

I knew who he was.

How the hell is this possible?

My eyes go wide and a smirk appears on his face. The music stops and he leaves.

I stood there shocked...

I start walking the way the man did as he left. With every step i started walking faster and faster. It was that typical movie scene where the girl would follow the strange man and intense music starts playing.

"Y/N?" I heard Evan call me but my focus was just on this man.

I walked out the huge mansion trying to find him but just like that he was gone.

Evan finally caught up to me with a very annoyed look.

"Will you please talk to me?!"

I looked at him with this pretty scared look.

"Y/N...?"

"He was here..."

Shock was almost taking over my whole body. The dream was not a dream it was a warning...

"I have to go..." i turn to leave and Evan grabs my hand.

"Y/N...talk to me...Who was here?!"

"Kay...Robbie Kay..."