Chapter 9

"OKAY! OKAY! In all honesty - i do not know." He yelled.

"Then what the bloody hell are you doing here. We both know you do not work this late." I growled.

"I was waiting for you to finish up." He said looking defeated.

"For me? Why? Why me?" My voice got soft in the end.

"I just i -"

He leant in and i was still quiet oblivious until his lips was inch from mine.

I quickly pushed him off me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled.

"I am sorry. Fuck i don't know what got over me! Fuck! Y/N i am so so so sorry!" He was freaking out.

"What were you thinking... you got a wife..." i whispered.

I knew he didn't mean the kiss, i saw how horrible he felt.

"Please let us never bring this up again... i have a family ..." he said.

"Wait what?"

"Cami is pregnant..." he whispered.

Something inside me, made me want to cry. I did not know if it was because i could never bear children or if it was because i was wuss.

I felt a hand go over my stomach. It was mine and it was unintentionally...
i felt my heart break...

"Congrats..." i said with a smile.

"You okay darl?" He asked looking confused.

"Yeah i just can't- SHIT! Kay! Will you please help me... Parker i am begging you!" I started freaking.

"DERIK! STEFAN! ALEXANDER! RYGA!"

All four men came in.

"I want you to go help Miss L/N find Kay in the woods around here incase he escaped somehow. While the rest of us search here. L/N is in charge. Now GO!"

"Thank you and i am sorry Croft." i whispered to him and ran out.

We ran out of the building and before i entered the woods, i quickly dialed my sister.

"Hey sis!" She said quirky as per usual.

"Love, please catch a ride home to mine. I checked up on mom and dad, their drunk again so I want you at mine."

"All good. Thanks sis!"

"Pick up some food as well by Mrs Nolan from across the hall."

"O okay will do! Is everything alright?"

"Listen i can't talk right now love. Kay is missing. Just please don't bunk class and get to my house after school. Okay?"

"Fine. Okay. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

I hung up, and took a big breath before entering the woods.

"KAY?!" I yelled.

I am not going to lie. I was beyond scared and not because of the creepy ass woods but the fact Kay was missing.

What if something happened to him?!

What if he is hurt?

Scared?

CUT IT OUT! He is probably fine...

"ROBBIE?"

"Robb darling! Please answer me! Where are you?"

We all split up to try and find him faster

"Go away...go away. Leave me alone. I am not a monster. Leave me alone. I didn't kill her. Go away."

I heard faint whispers.

"Robbie hunny?"

"Leave me alone. I am not insane. Go away. You are not real. Just voices - not real people."

I finally saw him.

He was sitting in a ball form with his hands through his hair. Rocking back and forth.

I crouched down onto my knees.

"Robbie baby?"

His eyes flicked to me.

"Y/N?!"

"Hi hun. Come here." I opened my arms.

He 'ran' crawled to me and held me tight.

"I am not crazy. I am not crazy. I am not crazy. I.am.not.crazy." He whispered into my neck.

"No you are not. You are normal and amazing. They aren't real. I am. I am here. Not them. I am NEVER ever leaving"

I cupped his cheek and he looked at me with a broken heart.

I leant in and so did he.

Our lips brushed and i already felt those sparks and the twirling of butterflies in my stomach.

I knew i felt something for him... more then i wanted to perhaps..

"Trust in me... let them go." I whispered.

Just as we were about to kiss ...

"KAY?!"