Chapter 22

"Fiona?!"

She was deadly skinny, dirty and wore such torn clothes that you could say she was half naked.

She looked at Evan in such fear, when he realized that she was looking at his gun - he immediately lowered his gun to show her no threats are intended.

He walked towards where the chains were locked together but she started freaking out.

"No Fiona! Relax! We are here to help you. We are here to free you."

She started screaming and Evan looked at me worriedly. We were both scared that she would alarm someone or actually specifically a certain someone.

"Fiona..." I started softly.

She fought harder against me.

"I am here to save you."

No luck again.

"I can help you darling."

And all of a sudden i feel a sting on my cheek.... she fucking hit me. It literally took everything in me to not retaliate.

"I know Robbie." I yelled in frustration.

She suddenly froze and her eyes widened.

"I am Robbie's psychiatrist. Your brother, he was here. He was held at the asylum right by you. I also know your sister, Camilla."

Her eyes watered and it was heartbreaking to see her - no anyone like this. It was hope mixed with fear.

"I know you are scared. I would be too... but you have to trust me. Let me take you home to your sister. She lives a flat above me. Let me take you to her... please. Let me help you."

I held my hand out and slowly but surely she took it.

"May I?" Evan asked her softly.

She looked at him in fear but nodded.

He shot the chains lock and we helped her out of all the chains.

"Lets get you to your sister."

Evan picked her up for she was struggling to stay on her feet. She was definitely under fed and weak.

Evan passed me the gun and i took lead. There was NO way i would leave the poor girl here.

Everything seemed to be clear, which to me personally was a bit odd. We made our way out the shed and headed straight for the car.

Something was bothering me. If i locked a girl away, i would not let it be so easy for someone to help her escape?

Evan helped her into the car and buckled her in and also giving his jacket.

The voices once again returned...

'Kill her'

What? No!

'She die...'

No no no no no!

'KILL HER'

"SHUT UP!"

Evan gave me a strange look.

"Not you." I laughed it off and he carried on helping her in

Something was really strange...

"Evan..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't like this..."

"What do you mean?"