Chapter 18

Sneaking into the asylum was easier then i thought but yet again if i make one little mistake then i am screwed.

"Knock, knock, knock." I said knocking on Croft's office door.

"Miss Y/N, what are you doing here?" He asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, I just came to pick up my stuff, ya know." I returned the sarcastic smile.

"Well get a move on, the new therapist is on her way." He said and went on with paper work.

That hit me straight in the heart and i was beyond pissed. Yet i have a plan for that-

"You do know, that your wife is filing for a divorce." I said trying to hit him back.

"I do know. Thank you." He said not showing any emotion. Shit!

"Mmm, well if i were her, i would have personally ripped out your eyes, shove it down your throat so you can see me tearing you from limb to limb." I said and gave a devilish smile.

"You are psychotic." He said with a sneer.

"Just how i like my men. You know Croft, this whole story about you hooking up with Kay's ex and setting him off on a rage sounds unrealistic."

"What do you mean?"

"He would just have left her - plenty fish in the sea. He would be mad but not flip the fuck out."

"Make your words clear bitch."

"Of course your IQ is quite low. My apologies. What i am saying is - you and Kay's ex did something to Fiona, which upset him - he loves his sister(s), he would 'kill' for them. Now all i need to know is... What.did.you.do?"

"Get out."

I gave him a small smirk,

"As you wish." I said and left.

But instead of heading out i went straight to the glass window that held my most dearest patient.

Robbie Andrew Kay.

He was sitting in the middle of the room with his straight jacket on and looking down into his lap.

I crouched down, put my hand against the glass and smiled.

"Hello darling."

His eyes flicked up and that wicked smile reappeared.

"I thought you left- for good."

"No, i told you. I am getting you out. I will find out the truth even if it kills me. You will be free."

He gave a small nod.

"I'll see you soon love."

His smile became genuine and it made me smile in return.

I left the asylum and on the way home i phone the bitch herself.

"WHAT!"

"Karen, You better think this through. Do you really want to take me to court? With all the information i have of you?"

"Bring it on." Was all she said and ended the phone call.

Why did she hang up?

Is she not afraid?

I parked in my driveway and spent the afternoon helping my sister with her project.

Something inside me was freaking - not because of my mother. There was this odd feeling that something was wrong and i could not understand why.

"Y/N?" My sister said.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Kinda"

"Is it about me or Robbie?"

"Both."

"You know you can cry. I won't judge."

I gave her a small smile and gave her a small peck on the fore head.

"You are a good kid."

"Is that your way of saying that you love me?"

I stared at her and walked to the kitchen, i was busy making a sandwich for my sister when she came running in.

"Janae, what is wrong?"

"THE- THE ASYLUM!"

"What is wrong with the asylum?"

"It-it-it-"

"IT WHAT?"

"It is on fire- it's on the tv..."

My eyes widened and my heart stopped...