Chapter 12

I gave Robbie a disguise, so people would not recognize him and call the stupid police either.

"Why am I wearing this nonsense again?" He said rolling his eyes.

"Do you wanna get caught and get punishment for 'escaping'?" I asked with a small smirk.

"But i did not escape, you are taking me out?" He said still quite confused.

"You want to try tell that to the judge? The 'Boogeyman' loose on the streets?"
I lifted my eyebrow at him.

"They still call me that...?" He whispered.

I realized i hit a sensitive spot and i felt the guilt rushing in. I was on my knees helping him fix this one whole in the jeans i stole from Kida.

"I am sorry." I whispered.

He just stayed silent.

"So are you excited to see Camilla?" I asked wanting him to get a bit happier.

I saw a smile creep up on his face.

"You okay darling?" I asked him realizing his hand twitching.

"Kay?"

His eyes was every where but on me. I got up from my position and held his face.

"Robbie look at me. They are not real. They are not real. I am real."

He was starting to shiver. I do not know what came over me but i pushed my lips against his and kissed him.

After a few seconds i felt him relax and kiss me back.

"Why did you do that?" He whispered against my lips.

"I don't know i was scared."

"Maybe i should scare you more often."

"Maybe i should just classify you insane and let them give you the death penalty."

"I know you won't."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you won't say it now but i know somewhere in that beautiful heart, you love me. You want me as much as I want you. You desire me as much as i do you. You crave me, you want to crave me. I see it in your eyes. I feel it vibrating off your skin. How you want to break me out of here. Keep me for yourself. You want to prove that i am sane so you can have me and nobody els. You want me... i know you do." He whispered in my ear.

I could not even answer, to say i was speechless was a understatement. What was there to say? What do i say?

"And all you got to do is give in."

Okay enough. Shit.

"We better get going before we run out of time." 

He gave me a smirk. Obviously he knew i was ignoring his previous statement.

We successfully got out and we hit town.

We were in my car when my sister phoned. I answer her but scared that he would talk.

"Yo Sis!"

"Janae, why are you calling me at this time? You do know i am at work."

"Which is stupid if you think about it. Seeing that it is Christmas eve and we should be preparing for Christmas dinner not to mention Mrs Nolan-"

"JANAE! Your mumbling and rambling. Now why are you calling me?"

"When you come home please bring me ice coffee from dunkin doughnut!"