Chapter 14

"No..."

I whispered to myself.

"It is not what it looks like." I tried hoping it would work like in the movies.

"Oh really? Yeah right. You are done. I am reporting you and make sure you never come back you little whore!"

As he left i ran after him and pushed him into another room and locked the door.

"Don't do this please. I am sorry. It was not even suppose to happen! I was mad and frustrated and did not think anything through. Please. I am begging."

He laughed softly.

"I am not falling for that. Table's have turned L/N. You are done."

"You can't do this!!"

"Oh but watch me."

"You know without me he won't get better. He trusts me! He knows that i will help him!"

"He does not need help! Nothing can change him!"

"Bullshit! He actually had the decency to apologize to you. He would not have done that. Even when he gripped onto the knife he - he even let go! Please i know you don't like me. So don't do this for me. Do it for your wife. The chance to get her brother back - no enough blackmailing and guilt trip. Do it for him. He needs this. I promise. From now on strictly professional. Please. Imagine ... you and him. Best mates... again! He is getting better and i KNOW you can see it."

I was full on crying. I was not scared of loosing my job. Boohoo to bad get a new one but I was scared to loose him. I knew that nobody would understand what his been through. He needs me... I need him...

"I am sorry but this is for the best." He unlocked the door and left.

I quickly through on a random shirt and ran to him.

"Parker please!"

OH SHIT!

I didn't realize Kay was standing beside Camilla.

"Parker? Kida who is that?" Camilla asked.

That is when it hit me. He has been living a lie.

I looked over to Robbie who looks like he is about to jump at Croft.

Parked looked at me furiously.

"What are you talking about Y/N?"

He gave me a look to say 'Fix this.'

But no. I am not gunna loose him.

"Please" i whispered.

"What the hell is going on?! Kida, why did she call you Parker?"

"I can't breath."

Was all Kay said.

We all turned to him who was struggling to breath.

"Robbie?" Camilla said clutching onto him.

"Get him outside! QUICK!" I yelled.

Croft helped him and soon as we were outside, i started sensing something horrible.

"Move!" I yelled at Croft.

And just as i thought, Kay had a knife in his hand swinging it to cut him.
Luckily for Croft he was gone already. I held Kay's down.

I yelled in pain as i felt a small cut on my cheek.

I let go holding the area where he accidentally cut me.

I looked up to see him back up. Obviously realizing what his done and busy regretting it.

Before he could open his mouth i already started.

"Not your fault. Not your fault. It is not your fault."

Camilla grabbed onto her brother.

"Both of you explain now!"

I looked at Croft as he gritted his teeth at me.

"His real name is Parker Croft. An old friend of your brother who accidentally spilled in his drunken state that he slept with Kay's ex. Which triggered him to go off in such a state. Feeling bad about his doing, he wanted to look after Kay and you but in the process fell in love with you. Now he wants to report me - so that i get fired and can not further help your brother. Because we went a bit unprofessional." I whispered the last part.

She looked at him with heart breaking eyes.

"You are not reporting her."

She said plainly.

"You have no say in this Camilla!"

"I do. If you want me and your child in your life then you won't do this. I want my brother to get better. I want him to be part of my and our child's life!"

"She is not helping him! He only listens to her becomes he likes her! HE TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"I feel like killing you as well after finding out of all of this. You lied to me! I married a liar! A person who lied to me since the god damn beginning! Is our relationship a lie as well?"

"NO!"

"Then don't do this, please. For me."

He looked at her and back at me who was sitting with her by Kay.

"I am sorry...but this is not right."