Chapter 19

I felt as if my own skin was set on fire-

My head was screaming-

My heart was cracking into pieces like glass-

I rushed to the living room and put the tv volume higher.

"New Horizon Asylum has caught in fire, the fire department and police are at the scene, trying to save as many survivors as possible - even though they are mental people which we do not even need."

I growled at her nasty comment and my sister put her hand on my shoulder.

"Hey don't worry." Is all she said.

"Apparently there is only 2 survivors found so far, the runner of the security system Kida and one of his trusted guards Derick. So far no mental patients have been found. Here is Officer Maguire. Officer what is happening out there?"

"It is utterly horrible. We are trying to save them but the ones we can't- you can hear the screams until here."

He was not lying. You could hear the screams through the tv speakers and i felt like crying-

"One patient- that i am sure we all want to know is - is Robbie Kay one of the mental survivors."

My heart started to beat over time.

"Sorry mam but not as far as we can see. No more questions."

"Officer-"

"Hey! Get your goddamn cameras off this property!"

'Evan' i said with a small smile. He will find him - i know so!

"I need to go there!"

"Oh no! No no no no no no, did i mention no?!"

"Janae-"

"Do you want to get a restraining order-"

"He is still my patient-" i said as a mumble...

I looked at her with my broken eyes.

"Okay, okay! I will get our coats. Get you in the car."

I smiled at her. I was not going to tell her she could not come. If anything i wanted her to come. For the first time in forever i felt safe around her.

"Come lets go lazy pants." She joked.

I got up grabbed my keys and we both raced to the car.

Once we were in, the bloody bitch phoned.

"Karen."

"Y/N, my daughter- where is she."

I looked at Janae and she sighed.

"Hello mother."

"Darling your alright!"

"Of course i am alright why wouldn't i be?"

"Oh i see you haven't told her your little secret."

"Karen..." i warned.

"What secret..." my sister said giving me a confused look.

"You always asked who killed your father- you are so afraid of me but yet the killer is sitting in the same car as you..."

My sister looked at me shaking her head.

"Goodbye Karen."

I ended the call.

"Let me out!"

"Janae-"

"LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT - LET ME OUT!!!!!!"

I span the car and stopped it.

"Shut the fuck up! I only killed the ass because he tried to fucking sacrifice you for some goddamn a cult thing! For fuck sakes!"

I said shaking...

Her horrid look faded and she looked at me as if trying to understand.

"We will talk about this later." I said getting out the car and walking quickly to Evan- well more like running.

"Evan!"

"Y/N! What the bloody hell are you even doing here?"

"Is he out?!"

"Who?"

"Robbie! Did he get out?"

"We found most of the mental patients but there is no sign of him. We searched every where after the output of the fire... i am so sorry- we will keep on searching i promise-"

I looked to the burnt asylum and i felt a tear escape my eye...

Is he really... gone?