Chapter 5

Before i could even think straight and realize how bad it could turn out, i kissed him back but when reality hit me like the bitch it is. I pushed him away and he just smiled as if he got exactly what he wanted.

"You do not say a word about this to anyone - is that understood. This is strictly professional."

"Who can i even tell?" He laughed. I gave him a slight nod trying to gather myself and calm myself down. "Alright. Just sit there and relax. I am going to play a bit of radio, i am sure you have not listened to it in quiet a while."

He nodded. Dropping his smile but you could see in his eyes he was coming up with some plan.

I was just trying to forget what happened yet at the same time i was trying to remember every detail. "Can you take it off now or no?" He asked gently.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes of course." I quickly switched on the radio and than made my way towards him. I took the restraining jacket off of him and placed on the tabled. "And before you get any idea-"

It was way to quick. The spin and my back hitting the wall. "Let go of me!" I said trying to act tough but as he was focused on my lips i took the opportunity to push him to the ground. When i did i started running to the door.

He tripped me and i fell onto the floor. He got on top of me and laughed as if he was out of breath. "You got fire, i like fire." He said with a smirk. I stared into his eyes and i did not even see a hint of danger just longing to be loved.

"You know - you tripped me... you cheated and cheaters never win." He smiled wickedly. "Well it looks like i am still going to get the prize." I gave him a strange look. His wicked smile left and his lips nearly touching mine. "You can say no... i will not force you." He said and he sounded as if he actually meant it. 

"If i wanted to say no, would i not have said it already?" He pressed his lips to mine and the sparks flew as it hd before but this was more special.

It did not feel forced as the first. I kissed him back and i just never wanted it to end but after a while we broke off from one another. "I got to get you back" i whispered. "Okay" he whispered back. "Sorry." He said. "Don't be." I said with a dorkish smile.

He got up and helped me up as well. I straightened out my clothes and opened the door. He followed me and i led him back to his room. "Robbie..."

He looked at me and licked his lips. "Yeah" i really did not want to say this but i knew i would have no choice. "What happened cannot ever happen again." Before he could answer i left leaving the guards to lock up after him. I turned around and i saw the broken betrayed look on his face. I felt terrible, he finally got the affection i know he is craving for and i took it away from him...

I just do not want to get him in trouble. I walked to my office and packed up my Kay file. "I am heading out. Goodbye." Croft said. "Good bye." I said trying to hold back my tears. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea of course. Just bit tired you know." He nod. "Alright." He smiled and left. My next patient and last one was going to be here in a few min.

"Miss L/N" one of the guards said. "Yes come in. "This is Thomas." The sat him down on the chair and left. "Good day Mr Sangster, i am Y/N -"

"Y/N L/N, i know. We all know you. You are changing him. You ruining his mind."

"Who? Kay, if anything - i am fixing him, i am bringing him back into reality and if you will allow me i can get you back to." I said genuinely.

"You see doc, i know the reality unlike him. He is lucky not to be living in it everyday. There is nothing wrong with me doc...unless eating disorder, self harm and trying to commit suicide constantly counts." He said straightly.

"How are you in the asylum then..."

"I was dumped here by my parents who gave up...are you going to give up doctor?"

He stood up and grabbed my throat chocking me extremely tight.

"Answer me doctor..."

He squeezed more...tightly

"Tick tock - tick tock time is ticking."

"I won't." I chocked out.

One fist touched my face and he dropped me.

"Derik!" I yelled but came out as a choke. The guards ran in and grabbed him.

"What punishment do you wish us to give him?" The one guard whose name i don't know smirked.

"None. Just take him to his room." I croaked.

They left and as soon as they did i let my body drop to the floor and cried a bit. Usually i would not cry but everything was just a bit to much.

That is when i saw it.

He forgot his photo... Robbie's photo.

I got up and picked up. I quickly freshened up.

I walked back to Robbie's room.

"Robbie you forgot your photo." I said in a whisper while handing it to him through the door.

He took it and grabbed my hand.

"Who did that?" He growled, just-just touching my neck.

"Nobody" i croaked looking down in shame.

He lifted my chin.

"WHO.DID.THAT?" He growled softly.

"Thomas."

"He is a dead man."