Chapter 26

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is the moonlight shining in through the window. It was dark and it was cold.

Memories of what had been done came racing through my mind and a slight hint of guilt strikes me but at the same time some sort of happiness washed over. I turn my head towards Evan but what I saw made me jump up into a sitting position.

"Oh my god Evan!" I said in a whisper kind of scream.

 I quickly hold my hand against his chest where the wound was and where the blood soaked his clothes.

"You're gunna be okay, you are gunna be okay, you are going to be okay." I chanted trying to convince myself while tears came out without me even realizing.

"Evan, come on wake up."

After a few moments I realized there was no pulse and my tears were pouring. I rested my head on his, begging him to just wake up and somehow magically heal.

"Please, please, please, please..." I whispered softly.

"What a pity the world lost such a pure soul."

I knew that voice far too well. How is he here?

I sit back up looking at the corner of the room close to the window and there I see him holding a knife, cleaning it.

"Robbie, what did you do?"

"No Y/N, What did you do?"

I was in too much shock to actually answer.

"You betrayed me."

No words. How is he here?

"You think I take kindly to betrayal?"

My mouth gaping, what do I say. Evan is dead and Robbie did not give me the feel that he was going to spare me.

"I opened up to you, spared your life, showed you kindness even affection what you yearned for! Tell me why."

"Robbie please..."

"TELL ME!!"

"It was an accident! I'm sorry! I didn't mean -"

"You sicken me."

"Robbie, I am so sorry.."

He starts making his way to me.

"No, you are not but you are going to be!"

He grabs my throat and holds the knife -

"Y/N!!" Evan shouts and I jump up out of breath.

I look at Evans chest.

No blood and no wound.

Bloody hell was I dreaming?

He pulls me tightly against his chest. "You're okay, you're okay.."

I sigh in relief that it was all a dream for I cannot imagine the idea of Evan being dead. The thought alone scared me.

"I'm fine, thank you." I push him softly off.

I quickly got up and headed to the shower.

I stood there in the hot water trying to process that horrid dream. Was it a warning? Is it a look into the future? Just a scary dream? Am I going crazy? Yeah, I am going crazy.

My body freezes when I feel a hand on my hip. "You sure you are alright, darling?"

He leaves open kisses to the back and side of my neck.

"I am. Just a stupid dream."

"You want to talk about it?" His hands start wondering lower.

"Or do you want me to distract you?" He pulls me against him with his hand to make me feel all of him and even though I should say no- I knew I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

I turn towards him and whisper into his ear. "A distraction would be great."

I softly bite his ear and all of a sudden my back hit the shower wall with my legs around his torso. A rough and passionate kiss was shared and my hands went straight to pull on his hair. Moans and groans were the only thing heard between the two of us.

After our time in the shower we both got dressed and got ready to leave.

When we finally got to the hospital, I felt like throwing up. Did he know? Did one of his demons show him? 

Before I knew it we were in front of his room. We went in silently and saw him stare at the celling. He looked at peace but at the same time he still looked gone. Gone.

"Robbie, you there bud?" Evan asked softly.

He was dead quiet. He did not even glance this way.

"Robbie?" I called out softly. His eyes shot towards me. His iris pitch black.

"Y/n, look." My eyes follow Evans and I see that Kay was strapped down by arms, legs and I think over the chest.

I slowly made my way towards him and his eyes were fixed on my every move as if expecting me to hit him.

"Robbie, Do you know where you are?"

"Hospital." His voice was hoarse and soft but it was so nice to hear him again.

"Yes, Do you know who he is?" I gesture to Evan.

"Evan Peters."

"Yes, good.  Do you know who I am?"

"Y/N L/N."

I smile softly at him. "Do you remember what happened yesterday? Or when Croft held you hostage."

"No. Why?"

"Do not worry about it. Robbie, do you remember Fiona and Camilla?"

"Who are they?" he gave me genuine confused look.

I looked at Evan and we both look at each other in a confused expression.

"Do you remember our sessions at the asylum?"

"No."

"Do you know me personally?"

"No, Heard doctor say your and his name early morning. Visitors."

I looked at Evan with a bit of a scared look. "Excuse me, I need to go and speak with your doctor."

Kay just stays quiet and looks back at me when Evan leaves the room.

"Are you something of mine?"

"Sort of. I am your psychiatrist. I use to give you therapy at the asylum."

"Asylum? Why was I there?"

He seemed normal except for his black iris.

"Rob, don't you remember your past...what you did?"

"No?" He closes his eyes and sighs.

I left the room to let him get some rest.
I saw Evan and made my way towards him.

"He has no idea about his past or why he is here. He seems absolutely normal. If his eyes weren't like that I would think he was some how cured."

"He was extremely violent last night with his new psychiatrist so they had to sedate him quite heavily."

"Why was she here after hours?"

"My question is, what did she do to trigger him?"