Venoct x Yokai Reader

The whole H/L hair length, E/C eye colour, F/S/C favourite skin colour thing, if you don't know what some mean I've written them in other fanfic's. Let's begin shall we? (If your answer was yes read on. If no, well it's obvious what to do.).

Venoct's pov: It was another day looking for Red-J, after talking to some yokai, they told me I could  find him in Springdale , ever since I've been looking for him. Today I continued my search for him, I came upon a young boy/girl who looked like a yokai. I could tell he/she was a yokai because he/she had F/S/C skin, and I'm pretty sure humans don't have that. Plus there hair was F/H/C (favourite hair colour), I saw him/her looking a bit lonely as they were frowning and sighing.

Y/N's pov: I felt eyes on me, I looked around only to see a very pale yokai with teal hair, half up in a ponytail and wearing a lot of purple with a light blue scarf with dragon heads on the end. I saw him coming closer to me, well more like flying. "Hello." he said to me when he got to me, "H-hi." I replied not knowing what to think. "Have you heard of a Yokai called Red-J?" he asked, "Red-J, I know of that murdering Yokai Jerk." I told him, he killed one of my best friends! "Your own face is telling me you have business with him as well, am I wrong?" "No, you're correct.  We have a bad history together." I told him with hatred in my eyes for that yokai. "I see, Well maybe we could search for him together. Is that okay?" he asked me, "Yeah that would be great to get back at him.", "Great, shall we start?", "Alright I'll help you out.".

Venoct's pov: We walked around, well I floated. He/she was asking a few yokai around the area if they've heard of a yokai called Red-J. I started talking to a small red yokai cat, he kind of reminded of Red-J but somehow I knew he wasn't. He told me he had not heard of anyone like that, but I could sense him in the area.

Time skip...

Still Venoct's pov: A few days later we finally found him, as we both got ready to fight, he/she got into a F/F/S (favourite fighting stance) and I got my fists and my scarf ready!

One EPIC fight later...

Y/N's pov: After defeating him, Red-J told us of a Yokai who was even stronger than Venoct. After such we thanked Nate for helping us (even though I don't know how he did). We left and as we did he asked if we could stop by the beach. We stopped at the beach, as we did he grabbed my hand. I blushed like mad as he stopped floating, and got to my height. "Thankyou Y/N for helping me, I can't thank you enough." he thanked me and looked into my eye's. My face was burning like the sun, as he leaned down, tilted his head, took down his scarf, and gave the most soft a passionate kiss he could muster. I lightly hugged his neck and then he hugged my waist as we kept kissing for a few more seconds. He released the kiss and gave me another hug, we said our goodbyes but we always saw each other whenever possible.

THE END

SO sorry it took forever, I had like a million school projects. Well its done now, to those other request I am still writing them so sit tight I will get those out. Anyway bye all you lovely readers. P.S. sorry if it sucks.