Hovernyan X Shy Reader~

Requested by Yo-KaiWatt. Enjoy! P.S I know Baddude is a bit OCC. Deal with t

No one's pov: Y/N was a shy yokai, he/she would only talk to close friends, even then they mumbled. It wasn't until a particular floating blue cat tried to change this. One day Hovernyan walked up to Y/N in order to make him/her talk properly and gain confidence. "Hey Y/N!" Hovernyan yelled running up to them. "*Mumbles hi*" "What?" He asked flicking his ear up to hear him/her. "I-I said h-hi." they stuttered, Hovernyan shook his head, "See, this is the problem. You need to speak up in order for others to her you." he sad getting closer to the young-ish yokai. "*mumble*" "Huh?" "I-I'm g-good." "No you're not. I'll make it my goal to make you speak up!" he said grabbing Y/N by the hand and taking him/her under a tree. That afternoon he spent teaching Y/N to speak louder and clearer. "Come on, say it." Hovernyan  said floating around Y/N, "M-my...." "Just a bit louder." "My n-names, Y/N." "EXCELENT!" "R-really!?" He nodded "Now let's try it in public!" "W-wait w-what?" he pulled her along to a small café. "Talk to him." Hovernyan sad pointing to a tall green yokai wi- F it, it's Badude. Y/N walked over to the intimidating yokai, 'why this guy?' he/she asked in their head. "H-hi" "What do you want?" He asked turning to Y/N "My n-names Y/N." "Are you trying to flirt with me?" he said with a perverted grin "N-no, I was just-" "If you are~" He looked Y/N up and down. "I could take you out." He said grabbing Y/N's waist and pulling him/her towards himself. "NOPE!" Hovernyan yelled and did a karate-like-chop on his arm and pulled Y/N away. "Not today (BTS!) you won't be taking my Y/N." he mumbled to himself "Pardon?" Y/N said making him blush and pulling Y/N away faster. Y/N just smiled to him/her-self and went along with the confidence training Hovernyan was doing. Next they should do confessing training.

End~

Sorry it's short, but I still hoped you liked it. Bye~ (maybe part two)