Yandere King Enma X Scary Reader

request by Ariesfier. Enjoy~! P.S happens on the 12 of February. 

King Enma's pov: King Enma was walking around his castle, when he heard a commotion outside. "Just go away Y/N!" Kyubi yelled at you, "But guy's I jus-" "I don't need any of your silly little excuses Y/N!" Kyubi yelled interrupting your sentence. He then used a flame attack on you knocking you out cold. King Enma ran towards you, "What did you just do to Y/N?" King Enma said in a menacing tone, Kyubi took a step backwards in fear "I-I U-umm..." Kyubi stuttered "Get out of my sight!" the king yelled and Kyubi took off like a jet, "He'll pay for that." King Enma whispered under his breath as he looked down at you, he picked you up and took you to a few healing yokai who fixed you up right away. You woke up and King Enma was smiling when he saw you come too. "Are you okay Y/N?" King Enma asked you with a small hint of worry in his voice, it confused you why he had cared, sure it was his duty to keep yokai safe, but to go to this extent.

Your pov: "Um~" was all I could get out after waking up. "Good to see you awake Y/N!" King Enma said with a smile. You couldn't believe that King Enma was the one to save you, the king put out his hand to you, you blushed as you realized he put it out to you. You took it hesitantly and he helped you up, "T-thank you my Lord." I said bowing many times for him, "No need for that Y/N," He said putting his hands on my shoulders to stop me from bowing, "you're one of my subjects and helping you is my job.". King Enma left after my thank you's, I was still in shock from the fact the King saved me.

King Enma's pov: I was still pissed at the fact that someone hurt my Y/N. I was walking back to my castle when I heard someone say Y/N's name, I saw Lie-in-heart talking to Carniboy talking about Y/N. I listened a bit more, "I can't help myself Carniboy, I'm in love with Y/N. He/She may be a scary looking yokai, but after having a 5 minute conversation with him/her, I fell for him/her in a instant." I was filled with rage as Lie-in-heart began complementing all of his/her features, "His/Her E/C eyes/eye glisten in the sun like gems, his/her S/C skin such like silk to touch, and his/her voice like an angel singing above the clouds." "You should send him/her a poem with that and more." Carniboy replies as he sits next to his friend, meanwhile I'm fuming, yes all those comments are true, but I'm the only one allowed to call him/her such things. "How do I tell him/her Carniboy?" Lie-in-heart asks the yokai besides him, "Like I said, write a poem with all that, and tell him/her you love him/her in it, people love poems." Carniboy said coming up with a solution to Lie-in-heart's love problem. "Maybe I will, well thank you Carniboy, I'm off to do just that." Lie-in-heart was walking to do just that, but little did he know King Enma followed behind.

No ones pov: (I'll let you imagine how he kills Lie-in-heart).

Y/N's pov: I was walking home when King Enma greeted me again, "Hello Y/N, just the yokai I was looking for." King Enma said as he walked up to me, "Oh?" I said wondering what he wanted of me. "Yes, you see I've been in need of a Valentine." At first I truly thought he meant he wanted to ask who is a really good yokai for him to date, but when he grabbed my hand I knew what he meant, I blushed like mad, "My Lord I'm sure you can do much better than me." I said not knowing how to respond for my king, "Y/N I have been sure your the one for a very long time, I would only be happy with you." I didn't know what to think, I kind of just stood there not moving him still holding my hand, but he then pulled me to a hug. "I love you Y/N, I'd kill for you, you know." I was a bit shocked at that, but I ignored it and let the warm arm's of my king hold me. He walked me home and asked to be let inside, I let him in and we had tea together. He finished his cup and got closer to me, I blushed as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Y/N." he said "Yes King Enma." I answered "You know I'll keep you safe, right?" he asked me as he lifted my chin to look at him "Yes King Enma." I answered knowing he would, he leaned in his forehead resting on mine "And all because your now my lover~" He said with a seductive tone, I blushed as we then had our first kiss, I felt his soft lips on mine as he hugged my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. We parted and I was still blushing, he got up and said his goodbyes but not before he kissed me goodbye at the door. I went to bed thinking only of him, my lover King Enma.

Next day:

King Enma's pov: I was walking around in a small yokai town, seeing how it was holding up. "U-um your highness." I turned around and saw Carniboy was talking to me, "Yes Carniboy?" I asked wondering what was the problem, "You see, I haven't seen Lie-in-heart all day, do you maybe know where he is." I thought about what I should say, trying my best to put on a poker face, "I'm sorry Carniboy, I haven't a clue. Maybe someone else will know." "Oh okay, thankyou King Enma." He walked off, I smirked remembering what I did to Lie-in-heart (whatever it may be.) and I thought how now Y/N's mine. However later that day, I heard someone talking about Y/N.

The end, Sorry it took so long~, I hate myself for not being able to write short one-shot's. I think King Enma is a bit OOC for this story, for one he would never kill a subject, So yeah, hope you like it. BYE!!!~!