Oc Moximous M X Moximous N

For eeveelover99976, sorry it took so long girl. Enjoy~!

Nobody's pov:  Moximous N was training his partner and friend, Moximous N. They'd been training all day, "Hey." Moximous M started, "Can we take a break." she panted out, "No, evil yokai won't defeat themselves." Moximous N stated, "But," "But's are for babies." Moximous N said, Moximous M sighed and went back to training.

Moximous M accidently hit Moximous N on the head and he fell to the ground, "OH MY GOSH! Are you okay!?" Moxi M(for short) asked worriedly, "I-I'm fine." "Here, let me patch that up." she said grabbing a (small) med kit and a (small) bandage, she wrapped up his head and sat next to him, "Better?" "It still aches." "Well I know something that'll make it better." she said with a wink, she leaned in to his face, and he blushed madly, he closed his eyes awaiting what he wanted from the first time he met her, but at the last minute she pulled up and kissed his head. He was shocked and disappointed at the same time, she giggled and sat back down properly. "Now is it better?" she asked again, he sighed "Yeah..." he forced a smile.

A little while later they sat down to eat a meal, "Pretty night, huh?" "Yeah..." Moxi N said 'Not as pretty as you' he thought, "better eat your soup, Moximous N, it's gonna get cold." "Hmm? Oh right!" he said shoving it all in his mouth, "Geez N, you're gonna choke." Moxi M warned. luckily he didn't and they'd finish their meal. They had gone to bed, but Moxi N was up all night, "Moxi M? Moxi M." he loudly whispered, "What?" she asked groggily, "You awake?" "I am now." she sighed, "Can we talk?" "It's night time." she stated, "But-" "But's are for babies." she teased, "Can I ask a question?" "Yeah sure, but quickly I'm tired." "If...." he paused, "If you were in love with someone, how would you tell them?" Moximous M felt her heart sink, "W-well, I'd get them flowers and tell them over a nice meal." "I see.." he responded, "Who's the lucky girl?" she asked holding back a tear, "Hmm? oh no one, just asking." she knew what that meant, she felt her heart rip in two.

The next day Moxi N went to get things ready, whilst Moxi M stayed behind wishing him luck, even though she loved him, as they say 'If you love something let it go'. She stared up at the ever darkening clouds, only when it rained will she head inside. Moxi N returned and secretly set up a picnic under a tree, he was so excited he didn't notice the clouds. He saw Moxi M and sat down next to her, "Oh hey, how was it?" she asked no facing him, "How was what?" "The date." "I didn't go on a date." "What?" "However." he said getting up, he offered her a hand, "Come on." he said picking her up, she accepted and wondered what was going on. He led her to the picnic, she gasped as she saw a wonderful spread of all her favourite foods. "What's this?" she asked "For you." "Why?" "Well..." he sat down beckoning her to sit as well, he pulled out a bouquet and gave it to her, "Do you like it?" it had some yellow , blue, and white fluffy flowers. "There for you." he said with a smile. Moxi M smiled back, just as she did they felt droplets fall on them "Oh, we should get inside-" before he could finish she tackled him to the ground kissed him. It then poured down with rain as she parted from a breathless Moxi N, "I love you." she whispered in his ear, he shook his head, "I do too." he said back and returned to another loving kiss.

The end~